OT: Philadelphia Eagles (NFL): Who Knew You Could Tie In Football?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chinatown88

Daniels QB3
Jan 17, 2012
The Universe
Not that the best team always wins, but the gap between the Chiefs and the league has increased significantly since last year.

Unless Russ just wins the game on his own, the major contenders are great matchups for KC like the 2019 49ers were. I will never favor an SF/BAL style over peak Mahomes. Buffalo's defense isn't what it was. Green Bay can't keep this up forever. Tannehill isn't having the same season. Roethlisberger and Brees don't look capable. Maybe the Colts keep developing studs?
hawhahih.0.png

Chinatown88

Daniels QB3
Jan 17, 2012
The Universe
with #15 executing his genius, they are going to be good..

I don't mind Reid winning.
Despite all his timeout gaffes, challenge gaffes, and sometimes his stubbornness with play calling; I genuinely miss him and his moustache. The man has evolved as a coach and it's going to be hard for anyone to topple the team he's assembled.

Reactions: JojoTheWhale

achdumeingute

Jun 28, 2011
NorCal
Despite all his timeout gaffes, challenge gaffes, and sometimes his stubbornness with play calling; I genuinely miss him and his moustache. The man has evolved as a coach and it's going to be hard for anyone to topple the team he's assembled.
I'm glad we don't hear, "I have to put players in a better position to succeed, and that's my fault." Every single week anymore.

Reactions: Chinatown88

flyguy

Sean Cubeturier
Dec 28, 2004
Anchorage, Alaska
This season is weird for many obvious reasons, but it seems like a bunch of teams are decimated by important injuries, not just the Eagles. This is the only reason we won tonight.

That being said, the schedule isn't super favorable. Tough games ahead against the Steelers and Ravens. Then the Giants and Cowboys before the bye. Maybe we split those, and come out of the bye with a win against the Giants to get to 4-4-1.

After that is another tough part of the schedule. Browns, Seahawks, Packers, Saints, Cardinals, Cowboys. Maybe we can split those, and win the division in the final game against Washington with a 8-7-1 record?

Based on how the season's gone thus far, Cowboys have an easier road with their games left. 2 Giants, 2 Redskins, Vikings, Bengals. More coin toss games like Cardinals, Steelers, 49ers too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad