Other Sports: Philadelphia Eagles (NFL): Super Bowl LVIII (Barf!) and Beyond!

Chicken N Raffls

Here for the chaos and lolz
Nov 7, 2022
Douglassville
I'm sorry, what the f***ing hell?????????????!!!!!!!!!!!????

WHAT

Can they balance a checkbook in Atlanta? Do they not just give Kirk 100 mil guaranteed?

WHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTT I'M LAUGHING SO HARD
Kitten knows nothing about football. She looks up from her book and says, "Did they just say 100 million dollars?" I say, "Yeah, that's actually cheap, pretty sure that guy is in his 30's." And then....Penix

Last edited:

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
I think McCarthy has physical talent so if he does hit it won’t be completely surprising but it’s just hard for me to put faith in someone who just didn’t throw that much in college.

JojoTheWhale said:
I think the league is going to like McCarthy more than the draft community does.

October 13th. This is when I started putting money on it. I needed him to go top 10. THAT WAS A SWEAT. :laugh:

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
Allergies are wrecking me. Just now I tipped my head back to recline and a big hunk of snot fell out of the back of my nose and straight into my lung. I coughed so hard my chest hurts and that shot it back into my nose. That made me have to sneeze so when I did an inhale I sucked the snot all straight back into my lung. More horrible coughing. It's gone, I don't know where. I taste blood. My insides hurt.

This is all less confusing than Atlanta though and that's incredible

Chinatown88

Daniels QB3
Jan 17, 2012
The Universe
Allergies are wrecking me. Just now I tipped my head back to recline and a big hunk of snot fell out of my nose and straight into my lung. I coughed so hard my chest hurts and that shot it back into my nose. That made me have to sneeze so when I did an inhale I sucked the snot all straight back into my lung. More horrible coughing. It's gone, I don't know where. I taste blood. My insides hurt.

This is all less confusing than Atlanta though and that's incredible
Are you sure it's allergies and not Lil Beef slowly poisoning you?

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
If Nix saved us from a Howie move up to 12, I will love him forever for it.

This board is breaking incredibly well to not have to move.

Reactions: BiggE

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad