Other Sports: Philadelphia Eagles (NFL): Super Bowl LVIII (Barf!) and Beyond!

Chinatown88

Daniels QB3
Jan 17, 2012
The Universe
Arnold's good. I wouldn't fault anyone for putting him DB1. The top tier of DBs is 3 deep. Order is preference and scheme and all of that.

I'm usually the one arguing for these small DBs to be worth a shot. But that's because you can get a Cam Dantzler in late Round 3. Wiggins is going top 40. Let someone else take the risk.

I am not in the habit of suggesting movies because I know my taste is weird. Whatever I did, I do apologize for it. :laugh:
That weird one with the terrible cop costumes clearly bought from Spirit Halloween. Like what the hell was that? I've seen home movies with better production.

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
I didn't but I saw like two seconds and I'm traumatized.

DZESBnv.gif

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Can we institute a no spoiler rule for tomorrow? NFL Twitter is so f***ing lame with that

I have been begging @JojoTheWhale and @FLYguy3911 to sign an exclusivity pact with us to just watch on TV and react with the rest of us, because I have no idea what they are talking about when the spoilers spill out on Twitter.

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008

I love these attempts to contextualize. We assume too much without researching.

I have been begging @JojoTheWhale and @FLYguy3911 to sign an exclusivity pact with us to just watch on TV and react with the rest of us, because I have no idea what they are talking about when the spoilers spill out on Twitter.

I'm a lot more careful these days because I know you guys are behind. Any comments are generic.

Believe me, I wish I could watch it on TV. But the broadcast stinks on ice.

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018

I'm a lot more careful these days because I know you guys are behind. Any comments are generic.

How wild is it that we live in a world where people would rather refresh Twitter constantly to watch a draft unfold than watch a TV broadcast. That is so pathetic on ESPN's part

trostol

Learn to swim, Learn to swim
Jan 30, 2012
R'lyeh

so um...what the hell do you watch it on lol

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad