Other Sports: Philadelphia Eagles (NFL): Super Bowl LVIII (Barf!) and Beyond!

Chinatown88

Daniels QB3
Jan 17, 2012
The Universe
I feel like their draft plans have been known every year for a while now. Corner is a position they're willing to pay and trade away assets to acquire. It passes the sniff test to me.

I'm very much in the do not trade up unless it's a QB or top of the class draft talent camp. But they're clearly not.
I'm feeling that you're so close. Just a bit more and @Hollywood Cannon and I will see those magical words.

#ChipWasRight

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008

With or without DeJean, this just feels wrong. Newton is the obvious omission and most people seem to have picked up on that. But look at the list of what the league thinks and tell me for how many you'd even have to think about turning down a reasonable offer for 22. I can get to 7 including Newton.

How many offensive guys are you definitely staying at 22 to take? Let's ignore the top 4 QBs. Is there anyone outside of WR1-3 and Alt where you wouldn't take the extra swing(s)? As much as I have my preferences at OL, there are so many guys so close together. If I can get a pick that turns into a Legette or Kneeland or Amegadjie or Cooper or Pearsall or Sainristil to take a different one of those late 1st OLs? I'm an overconfident fool to think I can take the other route and succeed most times.

I'm feeling that you're so close. Just a bit more and @Hollywood Cannon and I will see those magical words.

#ChipWasRight

What I will say is that a good portion of what Howie does best is something that a lot of other GMs could do if they had Lurie as an owner and the long-term job security that comes with it.

Reactions: Chinatown88

BrindamoursNose

Oct 14, 2008
I feel like their draft plans have been known every year for a while now. Corner is a position they're willing to pay and trade away assets to acquire. It passes the sniff test to me.

I'm very much in the do not trade up unless it's a QB or top of the class draft talent camp. But they're clearly not.

Howie has you right where he wants to. He's been building this smokescreen like Feige and End Game.

Also FWIW I don't want to trade up either, but I'll hear them out pending compensation & player.

Chinatown88

Daniels QB3
Jan 17, 2012
The Universe
This in some way insinuates I've seen Marvel movies and I can't stop laughing at it. Thank you for this.
U5507HR.gif

I've only seen Endgame cause I follow nerd shit and was spoiled on every other movie.

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
Hey hey hey Marvel was largely excellent pre-End Game

Ever since then though...slop. Now with Deadpool & Wolverine coming out...we're back, baby.

No.

Would you like me to make you a list of must-see movies to watch?

Also no and this feels like the beginning of a novella where the KGB is working on a weaponized video file.

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
Gonna have the ESPN feed on the TV. The PFF show on one tablet and the NFL Network feed on another tablet. Three daysssssssss

I’ve been considering what to do. The people I like are gone from PFF minus Sam. Well, Seth Galina is never on anything anymore but I think he still works there? Maybe?

I think I’m going with The Athletic stream. Nate Tice and Brugler are two of my favorites.

Reactions: Chinatown88

FatTugboatFlahr

Apr 6, 2012
Philadelphia
In my almost entirely uneducated opinion, I’d rather have Arnold than any other defensive back.

I’m not a huge fan of Wiggins; I’d rather have Dejean.

I also thought Vernon Hargreaves was sick, so this basically means nothing.

• Haha
Reactions: JojoTheWhale

Chinatown88

Daniels QB3
Jan 17, 2012
The Universe
Ok so I see you said “no” but I’m going to continue anyways.

So first you’re going to watch The Fast and the Furous and then after that-
Ya know he's just gonna respond and tell you to watch some weird D rated movie out of nowhere that you didn't know existed but somehow Jojo knows about.

Yes I sometimes think about that movie you told me about Jojo. What the absolute heck was that monstrous garbage.

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
In my almost entirely uneducated opinion, I’d rather have Arnold than any other defensive back.

I’m not a huge fan of Wiggins; I’d rather have Dejean.

I also thought Vernon Hargreaves was sick, so this basically means nothing.

Arnold's good. I wouldn't fault anyone for putting him DB1. The top tier of DBs is 3 deep. Order is preference and scheme and all of that.

I'm usually the one arguing for these small DBs to be worth a shot. But that's because you can get a Cam Dantzler in late Round 3. Wiggins is going top 40. Let someone else take the risk.

Ya know he's just gonna respond and tell you to watch some weird D rated movie out of nowhere that you didn't know existed but somehow Jojo knows about.

Yes I sometimes think about that movie you told me about Jojo. What the absolute heck was that monstrous garbage.

I am not in the habit of suggesting movies because I know my taste is weird. Whatever I did, I do apologize for it. :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad