Other Sports: Philadelphia Eagles (NFL): Super Bowl LVIII (Barf!) and Beyond!

philly_28

Valar Morghulis
Apr 9, 2007
Screen_Shot_2017-07-24_at_9.32_zb41mw.jpg

Chinatown88

Daniels QB3
Jan 17, 2012
The Universe
Trevin Wallace LB3 over Wilson, Trotter, etc. RIP the dream.
This is the hockey crossover. But it kind of bothers me that all the top tackles are youngish outside of Fautanu. So I kind of am pounding the table for 1st round OT more now. Like I didn't even think it was possible so it never crossed my mind. Then I see Brugler's rankings and I'm like wtf.

• Wow
Reactions: JojoTheWhale

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
This is the hockey crossover. But it kind of bothers me that all the top tackles are youngish outside of Fautanu. So I kind of am pounding the table for 1st round OT more now. Like I didn't even think it was possible so it never crossed my mind. Then I see Brugler's rankings and I'm like wtf.

I think they take Fautanu if he's there.

LegionOfGloom

Jun 9, 2021
I'm typically obsessed with draft age and want to avoid anyone that's even 23 but offensive line is probably the one position I don't really care. Except for extreme outliers like Danny Watkins.

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
Only 3 years?

Not sure I love that. But hey in Howie I trust.
He still has the last year of his rookie deal. He’ll be 29 when the deal expires. Team probably doesn’t want to extend into his 30s and I’m sure Smith and his agents want to cash out in free agency one more time.

BrindamoursNose

Oct 14, 2008
He still has the last year of his rookie deal. He’ll be 29 when the deal expires. Team probably doesn’t want to extend into his 30s and I’m sure Smith and his agents want to cash out in free agency one more time.

I get all that - I just would've preferred 4 or 5 years.

But whatever. 3 years is cool.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad