Other Sports: Philadelphia Eagles (NFL): Super Bowl LVIII (Barf!) and Beyond!

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Same thing happened with Slay last year and he stayed. Reddick doesn’t want to play his walk year without guarantees, and he also had Patricia skunk him on bonuses. Howie doesn’t like paying guys after 30, but my guess is they figure it out after testing the market.

BrindamoursNose

Oct 14, 2008
Same thing happened with Slay last year and he stayed. Reddick doesn’t want to play his walk year without guarantees, and he also had Patricia skunk him on bonuses. Howie doesn’t like paying guys after 30, but my guess is they figure it out after testing the market.
The interesting piece here is really Sweat vs Reddick. Probably can’t afford both.

If the Eagles think Sweat is the guy (he’s younger), then the Reddick trade makes a ton of sense.

Reactions: Ironmanrulez

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
The interesting piece here is really Sweat vs Reddick. Probably can’t afford both.

If the Eagles think Sweat is the guy (he’s younger), then the Reddick trade makes a ton of sense.
I’m not a big believer in Sweat personally. I don’t think he’s a #1 rush guy.

Reactions: Phillyfan28

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
Screenshot_20240211-152301.png

My man has never been given the chance he deserves

BrindamoursNose

Oct 14, 2008
I’m with ya! Sucks Nolan Smith didn’t flash this year, or the decision would be way easier lol
The positive is that Nolan Smith certainly will get the opportunity in Fangio's system if it works out.

Now if Reddick goes, Bryce Huff is my guy. Go get him from those bottom feeder Jets, Howie.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad