OT: Philadelphia Eagles (NFL): Preseason Week One Onwards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
He probably got scared after Tua revealed that they talked with each other at the joint practice and Tawm started freaking out thinking everyone was wearing a wire trying to bring him down.

• Wow
Reactions: Beef Invictus

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
What a humble young man @JojoTheWhale

Ice cream mountain is still real to me though, damnit.

To be clear, I don't want to kill anyone's excitement. If you enjoy going overboard, embrace the hell out of it.

But yeah, Davis is the most beloved player I can remember and I started following Georgia in 1999. There's a segment of the fanbase that will always prefer oh I don't know, Jake Fromm or Stetson Bennett. But to a person, everyone loves Davis and it won't take the city long to see why. From a personality + play combo standpoint, there's a direct comp to be made with Brandon Graham.

Chinatown88

Daniels QB3
Jan 17, 2012
The Universe
To be clear, I don't want to kill anyone's excitement. If you enjoy going overboard, embrace the hell out of it.

But yeah, Davis is the most beloved player I can remember and I started following Georgia in 1999. There's a segment of the fanbase that will always prefer oh I don't know, Jake Fromm or Stetson Bennett. But to a person, everyone loves Davis and it won't take the city long to see why. From a personality + play combo standpoint, there's a direct comp to be made with Brandon Graham.
So I'm gonna be mad that they traded up and bypass the safety but that doesn't matter after the eventual Super Bowl win?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad