OT: Philadelphia Eagles (NFL): Just When I Thought You Couldn't Get Any Dumber...

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoemAvs

Jul 2, 2011
Can we talk about how, even after that upset win yesterday in which Hurts had a good debut (not great, but good for sure)...

DOUG WON'T NAME A STARTER.

Fire this dude. Fire him and everyone else not named Deuce Staley.

Meh. I think one of the main issues we are having in the building is that after the Superbowl win everyone got a little too full of themselves and focussed too much on internal power and politics. There seem to be weird internal dynamics going on between Wentz / Doug/ Howie / Lurie. I am not sure what it is and if Doug just hated the Hurts pick in general and still is in love with Wentz or if he never was in love with him while others (Howie / Lurie) were and forced him to throw him out there when he didn't want to or something like that. Not to mention that Wentz seemed to hold a giant metric ton of power as well if one believes the rumors about him refusing to want to work with Flip again and promote his boy Press instead....

Reactions: Ironmanrulez

BrindamoursNose

Oct 14, 2008
Meh. I think one of the main issues we are having in the building is that after the Superbowl win everyone got a little too full of themselves and focussed too much on internal power and politics. There seem to be weird internal dynamics going on between Wentz / Doug/ Howie / Lurie. I am not sure what it is and if Doug just hated the Hurts pick in general and still is in love with Wentz or if he never was in love with him while others (Howie / Lurie) were and forced him to throw him out there when he didn't want to or something like that. Not to mention that Wentz seemed to hold a giant metric ton of power as well if one believes the rumors about him refusing to want to work with Flip again and promote his boy Press instead....

Well you're sort of touching on my point - Doug not being able to name Hurts this week (which is obvious to do at this point) is absurd. It speaks to the awful communication here and everyone not being on the same page.

Maddening. I hope they fix this nonsense in the offseason.

Reactions: Ironmanrulez

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018

xvOCrJo.jpg

BiggE

SELL THE DAMN TEAM
Jan 4, 2019
Somewhere, FL
These idiots must have took tanking lessons from Hextall. SMFH

On the plus side, if 3 key (yeah key ain’t saying much), of the secondary are now out, at least there is hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad