OT: Philadelphia Eagles (NFL): Eagles Defeat Cowboys 33-27 in OT

Status
Not open for further replies.

YEM

Mar 7, 2010
I can't decide if we're improving/turning a corner or just kinda suck and are beating other sucky teams

The season will come down to week 17 vs the Giants. Winner of that game will win the division and go to the playoffs
I'd take this scenario right now

Hiesenberg

Jul 2, 2013
They play some dreck before they get curb stombed by the Pats.

Gotta win the next 3, get to 7-4 and then they can take that gut punch better. If they lose any of the next 3, they will almost definitely not make the playoffs

sobrien

RAFFLCOPTER
Jul 19, 2009
South Jersey
Stats will show that the QB play hasn't been the problem

Don't care. Wheedon was horribly ineffective and Cassel looked terrified to even be holding the ball last week. With Romo, they're probably leading the division. As far as the rest of their team:

Best WR in football
Best OL in football
Pretty good defense (front 7 at least) when Lee is healthy
Best Kicker in football

They pretty much epitomize this division...boatloads of talent, awful results.

Hiesenberg

Jul 2, 2013
Don't care. Wheedon was horribly ineffective and Cassel looked terrified to even be holding the ball last week. With Romo, they're probably leading the division. As far as the rest of their team:

Best WR in football
Best OL in football
Pretty good defense (front 7 at least) when Lee is healthy
Best Kicker in football

They pretty much epitomize this division...boatloads of talent, awful results.

WR - When did they get Brown?
Best OL - Possibly
Defense is mush
Kicker - I think Viniatari/Brown/Tucker make a very strong case.

They were far from perfect and their Run game was pure **** all year.

DrinkFightFlyers

THE TORTURE NEVER STOPS
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2009
NJ
Dallas wins the division rather easily if Romo doesn't go down.

Eh, IDK if I'd say easily but they definitely would have an easier time. Same **** could be said about a lot of teams. If only X happened/didn't happen they would have won all these games.

Hiesenberg

Jul 2, 2013
They won by a Ref **** up in Game 1 and Romo didn't do **** against the Eagles D in Game 2.

Lets not act like he looked like Brady out there.

sobrien

RAFFLCOPTER
Jul 19, 2009
South Jersey
WR - When did they get Brown?
Best OL - Possibly
Defense is mush
Kicker - I think Viniatari/Brown/Tucker make a very strong case.

They were far from perfect and their Run game was pure **** all year.

I'll take Dez over Antonio. Apart from him being a massive diva, he's the most talented in the league.

Not sure how you can argue Bailey, the most accurate kicker in NFL history (for now)

Hiesenberg

Jul 2, 2013
I'll take Dez over Antonio. Apart from him being a massive diva, he's the most talented in the league.

Not sure how you can argue Bailey, the most accurate kicker in NFL history (for now)

Because those other 4 guys don't miss either. Viniatari btw, will probably be the best kicker ever and the dude still doesn't miss and he's 100

Mkoll

Inkvisiittori
Jul 5, 2008
New Brunswick, Canada
CTVAD8lWoAAeVZd.jpg

The Jaguars really arent very good if they are getting beat by Winnipeg.

Hurricane28

Angry Flyers STH/Weather Guy
Aug 22, 2012
South Jersey
The season will come down to week 17 vs the Giants. Winner of that game will win the division and go to the playoffs

Giants schedule is not easy coming up, there is not one definite win:

NE
@ WSH (division games are always tough)
NYJ
@MIA (playing much better under new coach)
CAR
@ MIN who will still be in running for wild card
Eagles

DrinkFightFlyers

THE TORTURE NEVER STOPS
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2009
NJ
The division is terrible, 8 or 9 wins could win it. I think Dallas is a legitimate 10 win team with Romo.

I don't really disagree, but you could say similar things about the Eagles. This team could easily be leading the division if they made two field goals and the O-Line wasn't in disarray during the first five games or so. With Romo the Cowboys are obviously a better team, but if the O-Line and the kicker(s) had their **** together, the Eagles are a better team too.

Protest

C`est La Vie
Mar 28, 2008
Deptford, NJ
To start the season I'd agree with you easily. He's struggled a lot with injuries the past couple weeks though.

But you're saying Bryant is the best even though he's barely played at all this year (due to injury) and Julio has 80 catches for over 1,000 yard halfway through the season.... I feel like I'm reading something wrong.

Last edited:

YEM

Mar 7, 2010
all things equal, I'm taking young Beckham JR over anyone else if given a choice of any WR in the league

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad