OT: Philadelphia Eagles (NFL): At Least The Schedule Gets Easier...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chinatown88

Daniels QB3
Jan 17, 2012
The Universe
Up 119.12 to 103.42 against Hot Pot appointment ditching friend. He's the one who bitched at the commish to actually enforce the rules to let me in the playoffs. I got Dobbins, hot pot guy has Mark Andrews left. I've been Kittle'd before for 40 plus and lost that week. I'm still clenching my butt.

Schwarbomb

Howie Be Thy Name
Jul 2, 2011
Arizona
Up 119.12 to 103.42 against Hot Pot appointment ditching friend. He's the one who bitched at the commish to actually enforce the rules to let me in the playoffs. I got Dobbins, hot pot guy has Mark Andrews left. I've been Kittle'd before for 40 plus and lost that week. I'm still clenching my butt.
I need at least 11.85 points from Hunt or my team experiences death. Butt is fully clenched.

Reactions: Chinatown88

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
22A883E6-3552-4A48-9AD4-2366C02CC3E1.jpeg

Flyerfan13

Sponsor
Nov 17, 2016

I am up 36 I have Dobbins left my opponent has Lamar jackson hopefully the browns defense shows up.

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018
I'm rooting for you

achdumeingute

Jun 28, 2011
NorCal
Ugg.. otherwise occupied today after half of the second quarter, just watched now. What a terrible game. We are now sitting at #9 pick. DLine had an excellent game, so yay them. Nothing really positive to say about the offense in the second half.

For next season...with the high pick...a CB might be a good option there. OL is a bunch of injury prone old men, and as much as that has had an effect on this season...should it be a large priority...

tucson83

Sep 30, 2017
They're blowing their draft position! You think the Eagles would've been leading the division if they benched Wentz earlier in the season?
probably, plus team played hard, you cant tell them to quit because you want a high pick. it would be nice but the gm is one that has bring in talent without relying on tanking even if means trade the pick to get talent, that's the pats did.

does it mean the coaching and gm arent going anywhere? i still think they are gone because of doug not benching wentz sooner and howie not getting the talent to improve the team. the hurts pick wasnt howie, it was probably lurie.

changes are coming regardless because of the failed season.

Reactions: Amorgus

renberg

Dec 31, 2003
Lewes Delaware
forums.hfboards.com
Nobody hates anybody anymore in any sports. They’re all buddies. People just can’t accept that. They want to go back to the 70’s.
Go check the USC-UCLA game on Saturday night. Players were yapping at each other and flipping off the opposition during the game. When the clock went off to end the USC-UCLA game on Saturday night, the sidelines moved after each other. Not a lot of love on that field. Almost a rumble.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad