OT: Philadelphia Eagles (NFL): 2014 Regular Season: Eagles fall 24-14.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
Carry on here.

previous thread

http://hfboards.mandatory.com/showthread.php?t=1745593&page=40

2014 Regular Season Schedule
  • 1 Sun, Sep 7 vs Jacksonville W 34-17
  • 2 Mon, Sep 15 @ Indianapolis W 30-27
  • 3 Sun, Sep 21 vs Washington W 37-34
  • 4 Sun, Sep 28 @ San Francisco L 26-21
  • 5 Sun, Oct 5 vs St. Louis W 34-28
  • 6 Sun, Oct 12 vs New York W 27-0
  • 7 BYE WEEK
  • 8 Sun, Oct 26 @ Arizona 4:05 PM L 24-20
  • 9 Sun, Nov 2 @ Houston W 31-21
  • 10 Mon, Nov 10 vs Carolina 8:30 PM W 45-21
  • 11 Sun, Nov 16 @ Green Bay 4:25 PM L 53-20
  • 12 Sun, Nov 23 vs Tennessee W 43-24
  • 13 Thu, Nov 27 @ Dallas W 33-10
  • 14 Sun, Dec 7 vs Seattle L 24-14
  • 15 Sun, Dec 14 vs Dallas 8:30 PM NBC
  • 16 Sat, Dec 20 @ Washington TBD NFL
  • 17 Sun, Dec 28 @ New York 1:00 PM FOX

http://espn.go.com/nfl/team/_/name/phi/philadelphia-eagles

Last edited:

Flyotes

Sorry Hinkie.
Apr 7, 2007
SJ
Down 34 fantasy points going into tonight. My opponent has played all his players.

My players playing tonight:

McCoy
Eagles kicker Cody Parkey

Think I get 34? I'm putting my chances at 10%.

sobrien

RAFFLCOPTER
Jul 19, 2009
South Jersey
Down 34 fantasy points going into tonight. My opponent has played all his players.

McCoy

I'm in a similar boat. Down about 43(!) but I have Shady, Ertz, and Benjamin to play. A decently high scoring game to the right targets and I can win.

Sniped

Snowballs at Santa
Mar 13, 2013
Philly

McCoy

I think McCoy has a good chance of putting up points tonight, based on the fact we have our back-up QB and Panthers D is not what it was last year. 34 is kind of a lot though, I wouldn't get your hopes up bro lol

I'm hoping for a low scoring game for fantasy purposes. ;)

DrinkFightFlyers

THE TORTURE NEVER STOPS
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2009
NJ
I need a big night from Ertz tonight. I am up by 5 but he has Maclin and Benjamin going. I have Ertz as my last man standing. I would be up by a sizable margin but he had Manning so he gets double the points of a QB. Ugh.

MadFerIt95*

With how the rest of the contending NFC teams played this week the Eagles really need to win this one. I'm 95% sure we make the playoffs even without winning tonight's game but you never know with this team.

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
They're gonna have their hands full next week. Hopefully this isn't a look ahead game.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Leaving this up to you guys. I did a teaser for $200 to win $181. The first leg hit and now the second leg is the Eagles -1. Do I let it ride now or hedge and guarantee myself $70?

DrinkFightFlyers

THE TORTURE NEVER STOPS
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2009
NJ
Leaving this up to you guys. I did a teaser for $200 to win $181. The first leg hit and now the second leg is the Eagles -1. Do I let it ride now or hedge and guarantee myself $70?

At -1 I'd let it ride. I took the Panthers as part of a three team parlay getting 6.5 (already had DET and KC come in as winners). I think the Birds win but not by a touchdown. At -1 you are safe IMO, though I think it all depends on your confidence in Sanchez. I think they still win with the ground game even if Sanchez beefs, but he will be the key. Also lack of Ryan could make the defense more exposed than they normally would be.

That being said, I rarely ever bet on NFL so I am nowhere near an expert. Haha.

YEM

Mar 7, 2010
this game feels really trappy tonight
I wonder what the line would have been if they had looked like crap and lost to Houston after the Foles injury...

Flyotes

Sorry Hinkie.
Apr 7, 2007
SJ
I'm against him and Marshawn Lynch, it's been like that all season for me. When it's not stars going off against me it's Matt Asiata.

:laugh: :laugh:

I've had a lot of unfortunate games wherein I am the second highest scoring team that week in my league. The problem: My opponent is four points higher than myself that week. Had I played anyone else at all I'd have squished them by 30.. :help:

Stinks to be in the middle of the pack with one of the highest point totals for -- but one of the highest point totals against.

Manning has been tilting the league towards himself all year. Fortunately, I have Andrew Luck to start and Big Ben as my backup.

Sniped

Snowballs at Santa
Mar 13, 2013
Philly
:laugh: :laugh:

I've had a lot of unfortunate games wherein I am the second highest scoring team that week in my league. The problem: My opponent is four points higher than myself that week. Had I played anyone else at all I'd have squished them by 30.. :help:

Stinks to be in the middle of the pack with one of the highest point totals for -- but one of the highest point totals against.

Manning has been tilting the league towards himself all year. Fortunately, I have Andrew Luck to start and Big Ben as my backup.

In my one league I have Luck, Charles, and Nelson, feeling pretty confident in that league. :nod:

In my other league I lost Foles last week, and just lost me back-up (Palmer) this week. :shakehead

MadFerIt95*

In my one league I have Luck, Charles, and Nelson, feeling pretty confident in that league. :nod:

In my other league I lost Foles last week, and just lost me back-up (Palmer) this week. :shakehead

For the past 4 weeks I have had to debate with myself whether to start Cam Newton or Ryan Fitzpatrick and every week I made the wrong decision. Pretty much sums up my entire season is going :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad