Philadelphia Eagles: I Guess It's Time To Do This Thing... Dallas Sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.

achdumeingute

Jun 28, 2011
NorCal
Lol WHAT. Because Prescott did not say "defer", instead "we will kick" the Rams get the ball to start the game and to start the 2nd half.

That is one of the most rediculous "the rules is the rules" crap I've ever heard.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Well this is going to be interesting.

Dak did say he wanted to defer.

But it was on the third time being asked and the coin toss is not reviewable. He said he wanted to kick that way, then

IMO it’s not up to the ref to help you out so if you said you want to kick that’s what you get.

Cody Webster

Jul 18, 2014
Sorry @DancingPanther about the spread/over. I got excited. Buddy hit an 8 team parlay by the Eagles scoring that TD and covering

You shouldn't get three chances to tell the ref what you want to do. He said we defer on the third attempt. You're an idiot, deal with it. It's not on the ref to figure what the idiot is trying to say

Reactions: DancingPanther

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018
Sorry @DancingPanther about the spread/over. I got excited. Buddy hit an 8 team parlay by the Eagles scoring that TD and covering

You shouldn't get three chances to tell the ref what you want to do. He said we defer on the third attempt. You're an idiot, deal with it. It's not on the ref to figure what the idiot is trying to say
Lol no worries bub

"we gon kick. We gon kick that way. we defer" sorry pal, you f***ed it

Reactions: Cody Webster

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018
Well this is going to be interesting.

Dak did say he wanted to defer.

But it was on the third time being asked and the coin toss is not reviewable. He said he wanted to kick that way, then

IMO it’s not up to the ref to help you out so if you said you want to kick that’s what you get.
The ref is not a parent. He said he wants to kick twice, then as the ref turns to the rams he scrambles and says 'WE DEFER'. Sorry pal

YEM

Mar 7, 2010
I don't know, seems like Dallas is getting screwed there*, he did say defer
*good

Reactions: Jtown

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
The ref is not a parent. He said he wants to kick twice, then as the ref turns to the rams he scrambles and says 'WE DEFER'. Sorry pal

Agreed. The ref tried to help him out by asking essentially “are you sure?” That’s not his job and it’s unfair to the other team. In peewee? Sure help him out. In the NFL? No.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad