OT: Philadelphia 76ers (NBA): Season starts Nov. 1 at WAS; home opener Nov. 2 vs. CHI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schwarbomb

Howie Be Thy Name
Jul 2, 2011
Arizona
So the Pelicans got Tyreke Evans in a sign and trade today. I don't think that 2014 1st round pick is going to be that good anymore. :laugh:

That's a good thing because they were after Iggy, and Iggy is a better player. Also, it looks like they are giving up a few pieces in a sign and trade for evans. They're not a lock for the playoffs by any means.

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
So the Pelicans got Tyreke Evans in a sign and trade today. I don't think that 2014 1st round pick is going to be that good anymore. :laugh:

I really like Evans. Local kid, fun to watch, good one-on-one player, but he's not exactly a guy you build around to win. I imagine they are trying to trade Eric Gordon. They have no depth up front and if Davis goes down again, they are in trouble. I'm certainly not counting on a top 10 pick but you never know.

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
The west is really good.

OKC
San Antonio
Golden State
Memphis
LAC
Denver

These 6 teams are all better than the Pelicans. Then you have teams like Houston, Dallas, Portland, Utah, and the Lakers who could be better than them depending on free agency.

They should end up up somewhere between the 11-16th pick.

Sniped

Snowballs at Santa
Mar 13, 2013
Philly

Even if the pelicans pick is from 10-15, it should still warrant a solid prospect.

The 2014 draft will not only have superstar star potential in the first 6 picks, but it also a very deep draft, we could find a diamond in the rough with that pick.

Jtown

Oct 6, 2010
Fairfax, Virginia
Howard to houston.

GSW just dumped a bunch of bad expiring contracts along with 2 first rounders.

That is the type of deal we need to be on the lookout for.

Schwarbomb

Howie Be Thy Name
Jul 2, 2011
Arizona
It's too bad we missed out on the salary dumps. I'm still crossing my fingers for a unlikely Bynum sign and trade.

Chinatown88

Daniels QB3
Jan 17, 2012
The Universe
Chris Broussard ‏@Chris_Broussard 1m

I'm told Hawks and Rockets working on sign&trade to bring Josh Smith to Hou, probably for Asik and JLin

JWEKD

Apr 9, 2013
i want to tell bynum we have a sign and trade for him , and then dont trade him.

I want to tell Bynum that someone invented bionic legs (like Jax's arms from Mortal Kombat III) to help with his knee issues. Then chop off Bynum's legs but don't reattach bionic legs because they never existed.

Ilya Bryzastor

May 13, 2013
Philadelphia
Love what Hinkie did , I had to drink just to watch the Sixers last year , was tired of the same old. Now I can enjoy watching them again to watch how Noel and Williams develop , even if they are the worst team. Can't wait till the '14 draft , would love to get Wiggins but would love to pick anywhere in the top 5 , plus that NO pick will also be a good pick even if it is 10-15 since this is supposed to be a very deep draft.

Chinatown88

Daniels QB3
Jan 17, 2012
The Universe
Adam Caplan ‏@caplannfl 36s

Just what the sixers need, another headache. RT @WojYahooNBA: Houston has traded Royce White to Philadelphia, league sources tell Y! Sports.

TempleFlyers

May 19, 2011
Royce White is an idiot. Seriously, people need to check out the guys twitter. He thinks he is a premier player in the NBA who has a rare skill set. However its not a bad move considering we are tanking for Wiggins. Even getting Randle would be nice. a Randle-Noel frontcourt would be nice for the future.

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
Royce White is an idiot. Seriously, people need to check out the guys twitter. He thinks he is a premier player in the NBA who has a rare skill set. However its not a bad move considering we are tanking for Wiggins. Even getting Randle would be nice. a Randle-Noel frontcourt would be nice for the future.

Royce White was one of my favorite players in the draft last year. The guy is one of the most unbelievable talents you will ever see. A 6'8 265 pound point PF. They got him for nothing basically. High upside low risk.

That said the guy has a serious health issue in his anxiety. I thought it was just a bs excuse, but having watched a short documentary on him, I kind of feel bad for the guy. Can't imagine having to deal with that on a daily basis.

check it out:

Chinatown88

Daniels QB3
Jan 17, 2012
The Universe
Marc Stein ‏@ESPNSteinLine 1m

RT @ramonashelburne: Chris Broussard reports to @SportsCenter that Dwight Howard is waffling. "Hey, he's Dwight." source says

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad