Phil Kessel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuckalinsky

May 1, 2004
Has the NCAA schedule got going yet? I've tried to pull off some stats from the NCAA men's ice hockey website, but the server keeps messing up. Does anyone know if Kessel is ripping it up?

Hab Fan

Nov 2, 2004
NyCoN said:
Gopher practice kicks off this Saturday! I'm so excited for the upcoming gopher season. Anything short of the National Championship, will be a disappointment this year... :yo:
G

Hab Fan

Nov 2, 2004
Good luck to the Gophers, but I GUARANTEE that Kessel will destroy team chemistry. I get this from over 15 of his teammates on the U-18 team. You can take it for what it's worth, object and counter all you want, just take the time to ask the majority of his teammates lasr year and form your own opinion. I challenge you all. If you prove me wrong, great! But I believe that if USA hockey wasn't trying to counter Crosby, you would hear a different story. Time will prove all.

Jackets16

Jan 7, 2005
Hab Fan said:
Good luck to the Gophers, but I GUARANTEE that Kessel will destroy team chemistry. I get this from over 15 of his teammates on the U-18 team. You can take it for what it's worth, object and counter all you want, just take the time to ask the majority of his teammates lasr year and form your own opinion. I challenge you all. If you prove me wrong, great! But I believe that if USA hockey wasn't trying to counter Crosby, you would hear a different story. Time will prove all.
big dif between u-18 and college. those kids were all probably jealous(just my thoughts, i dont know) in college, its more of a team attitude, imo, and they wont get jealous of one player or another getting pub.

cagney

cdojdmccjajgejncjaba
Jun 17, 2002
Jason MacIsaac said:
Jeff Frazee weighs in at 205...for a goaltender that is very big. Is he out of shape or something?

He finished with even less points than a guy who got injured in the Gophers' annual "IronMan" competition... Link

Transported Upstater

NyCoN said:
Gopher practice kicks off this Saturday! I'm so excited for the upcoming gopher season. Anything short of the National Championship, will be a disappointment this year... :yo:

Heh, Minnesota has PRESSURE on them from the fans?
You're kidding!
:D

Transported Upstater

King Henry I said:
Wow. Just look at the Golden Gophers roster--they are totally stacked. Even moreso than usual. I think that Denver should be tugging at their collars...

I think North Dakota will be good as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad