Phil Kessel wallpaper..

Status
Not open for further replies.

NYIschremp44

Oct 25, 2003
NYC
that schremp one is beautiful! you're a genius! i sit a program that odes it for you cause if not it looks like a ton of work! in any event, i appreicate it, thanks again!

gb701

Feb 21, 2003
Visit site
Mogilny - you have a gift! Thanks. :handclap:

Got to say, though, that Kessel (at least in the upper left picture where you see his face fairly clearly) is one ugly dude. I would not expect a lot of endorsement deals! (j/k) ;)

em1ss

Dec 27, 2004
PA, USA
ndhockey21 said:
You should make a Brian Lee one if thats possible.
I can't let this one go. Brian Lee should not have been put on this team at all. He needed some more exposure/experience. He has looked scared everytime the puck is near him when I've seen him play. I hope he does well in the future but putting him on this team now was not fair to him or the team. Had to be at least 5 other defensemen with more experience available.

NYR2

Feb 19, 2004
New York
The Kessel one is really cool, Mogilny. Nice job, I really love the look of the ice.

Do you think you could make a Team USA one with the players like that?

MOGiLNY

Jul 7, 2003
Toronto
Visit site
I think I had some Montoya pics.. I'll try and make it later.. especially if he's a good boy and lets in a lot of goals tonight :D

As for all the other requests, I don't have pictures of Lisin, Yunkov, Lehtonen etc.. whatever is on sportsline.com is all I have..

User571

Apr 5, 2004
Between the Pipes
MOGiLNY said:
I think I had some Montoya pics.. I'll try and make it later.. especially if he's a good boy and lets in a lot of goals tonight :D

As for all the other requests, I don't have pictures of Lisin, Yunkov, Lehtonen etc.. whatever is on sportsline.com is all I have..
Hey great job with the wallpapers-they look awsome :handclap: :handclap: :handclap:
if its not to much trouble do you think you could make me a Marek Schwarz one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad