Post-Game Talk: PGT: Rangers @ Sabres 4/19/13

Green Blob*

Hank gives up 2 deflected shots, and 2 perfect top corner shots and only some Ranger fans say he played like crap :laugh:

Oh man...

Thank god we won 8-4 or i'd really vent to those posters.

The UGLY: Torts playing the garbage 4th liners on the PP which led to the last goal. They didnt do **** to give the team the 8 goals but you reward them? Hmm ok? Im sure Hank was thrilled.

NYRSchrute217

Oct 28, 2008
May have been the most ridiculous game I've watched in years. Enroth and Miller were horrible, Hank and the whole team really let up after being up 6-0, but an 8 goal game is terrific and it will only increase the confidence. 7-2-1 in the last 10. Happy for Richards too, maybe he'll wake up (said the same thing after yesterday).

Keep it up boys

Panfork

Pacioretty Hater
Feb 1, 2010
NY
I missed the game, did we actually play good enough to warrant 8 goals, or was it just one of those games? If the goalies played their best, who would have won this game?

Holocene

Mar 10, 2011
Toms River, NJ
What an ugly ass game. I don't really feel happy about this win, they were horrible in the defensive zone tonight. Not instilling a lot of confidence for the playoffs and Hank is going to be worn out by then. Should have sat him after the 2nd period.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad