WJC: PGT - Gold Medal Game - Sweden vs USA

Tomas W

Oct 23, 2007
Sweden
Congratulations USA, you had perhaps the most mature team out there, and deserved the gold.

A :handclap: to the Swedish team that exceeded expectaions with the silver.

Gibson looks like an NHL goalie.

WaltWhitman

Oct 18, 2010
usabest1.gif

Last edited:

Nordic*

Oct 12, 2006
Tellus
Someone needs to teach team Sweden to shot slap shots and especially one-timers.

All they did, especially the defencemen, was to wrist saucers at the goalies from the blue line.

Blue Line Turnover

Oct 26, 2006
People from the South would love hockey if they were to view it in the proper context. I go to school in the States and converted boys from Mississippi and Louisiana, who were former Div 1 Football and Baseball players, into hockey fans.

EDIT: Congrats to USA, I was cheering for you guys

razor ray

May 8, 2011
For such a big country that won a gold medal there's some serious inferiority complex going on. :laugh:

I think our friends to the North need to worry about an arrogance problem. At least when the USA puts together a "Dream Team" they actually win gold. :nod:

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
I think our friends to the North need to worry about an arrogance problem. At least when the USA puts together a "Dream Team" they actually win gold. :nod:

Lol arrogance followed by inferiority complex. The whole country falls apart when they lose a game.

WaltWhitman

Oct 18, 2010
Anyway, USA had the better team and they deserved gold. Too bad there's a bunch of kids on here from both sides of the border having a little *****fest.

Always seems to happen when we win.

When Canada wins, it sucks, but hey it's Canada. They are good at hockey. It happens. We don't make excuses for it.

When we win, the story is always what did Canada do wrong.

Tryblot

Oct 4, 2009

It was said before this tournament that this Canadian team wasn't a 'dream team'. So when Canada does put together a 'dream team', they do win Gold.

Last edited by a moderator:

doakacola*

Feb 12, 2009
It was said before this tournament that this Canadian team wasn't a 'dream team'. So when Canada does put together a 'dream team', they do win Gold.

Did the PM have his Canadian hockey Jersey on? Probably is saying ...Canadian Jr. what?

Last edited by a moderator:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad