Golf: PGA TOUR full schedule for 2022-23 season (post #1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
Donald Trump spotted playing golf with Bernhard Langer a week after pardoning the golfer's friend | Daily Mail Online

Donald Trump played golf with pro Bernhard Langer six days after he pardoned a property developer friend of the two-time Masters champion at his request.

On December 23, Trump announced that he was pardoning South Florida real estate developer James Batmasian. The pardon was backed by Langer, GOP Congressman Brian Mast and 'many others from the South Flroida community', according to a White House statement.

Reactions: Filthy Dangles

Say Hey Kid

War, children, it's just a shot away
Dec 10, 2007
ATL
Donald Trump spotted playing golf with Bernhard Langer a week after pardoning the golfer's friend | Daily Mail Online Donald Trump played golf with pro Bernhard Langer six days after he pardoned a property developer friend of the two-time Masters champion at his request. On December 23, Trump announced that he was pardoning South Florida real estate developer James Batmasian. The pardon was backed by Langer, GOP Congressman Brian Mast and 'many others from the South Flroida community', according to a White House statement.
Trump to award Medal of Freedom to three golfers after his supporters attacked U.S. Capitol

"The medals will be awarded to retired golfers Annika Sorenstam, Gary Player and Babe Didrikson Zaharias."

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Oct 23, 2014
Anyone else watching the Dechambeau training with Berkshire videos? Pretty goof stuff. And pretty humble of Bryson, a major winner, to give Kyle credit and what not. Heard him talking about him on Golf Channel too.

Barrsy

May 14, 2017
More cheating by Reed today. just boot the guy off tour. Enough is enough.

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
More cheating by Reed today. just boot the guy off tour. Enough is enough.

I blame the tour for what happened today more than the player. I think we all know this guy is a flagrant violator of the rules. Now do something about it. How could anyone buy the story he told? And this keeps happening. Are we going to see the same thing happen every year for the next 15-20 years? To their credit, the tour's social media team was very transparent posting the full video on twitter and not completely glossing over it as if nothing happened. It seems though like the people on the golf side of the tour with making these rules decisions don't want to rock the boat and call this guy on his cheating.

Reactions: Barrsy

Dr John Carlson

Dec 21, 2011
Nova Scotia
That tweet was also accidentally posted on Pat's official twitter, finally confirming what we've all known - Justine runs useGolfFACTS. Reed just brings so much entertainment to the game.

In all honesty, this one isn't half as bad as the bunker at the Hero a few years ago. That one was blatant and indefensible. This one... the rules are that nothing he did here was illegal. The video just looks bad because you can't see clearly what he's doing with the ball.

Barrsy

May 14, 2017
That tweet was also accidentally posted on Pat's official twitter, finally confirming what we've all known - Justine runs useGolfFACTS. Reed just brings so much entertainment to the game.

In all honesty, this one isn't half as bad as the bunker at the Hero a few years ago. That one was blatant and indefensible. This one... the rules are that nothing he did here was illegal. The video just looks bad because you can't see clearly what he's doing with the ball.
No. The video is bad cause if you have a functioning cerebral cortex you know he cheated.
Sorry transplants haven't progressed far enough. It sucks

Pavel Buchnevich

Dec 8, 2013
New York
I'm not a fan of his, but he's good for the game. We need more golfers like Reed, Bryson, Koepka that will get a reaction out of fans. As good as Rahm or Simpson or Xander are, they are boring and don't generate any reactions.

I do however believe he needs to be disciplined by the tour.

Pavel Buchnevich

Dec 8, 2013
New York

I'm pretty sure the rule is that if you check if the ball was embedded and it wasn't, you are required to place it back. He didn't do that. He took a drop for a better lie. He can after the fact claim he was told that no one saw it bounce, but that doesn't mean that its right. I think the video evidence is pretty conclusive that it bounced and wasn't embedded. He even admitted to that after the fact when interviewed, I believe.

And if everyone can now agree it wasn't embedded, how did he possibly show the rules official an embedded ball? Huge circumstantial evidence that he embedded the ball down there once he got there. I don't know how any of this adds up.

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Oct 23, 2014
I've never heard of James Hahn before today...but wow is he playing unbeliveable. 3 shot lead now over Spieth and crew

Jordan Spieth stans big mad on Twitter

Our Lady Peace

Aug 12, 2014
BC
Why did DJ elect to play in Euro Tour event over the WM Phoenix Open? I mean I guess it was worth it since he won.

Our Lady Peace

Aug 12, 2014
BC
Spieth finishes with a birdie after a tougher day. However, only +1 and could've been much worse honestly as tons of golfers struggled today. He was saying all the right things after his round yesterday knowing it's been a process and will continue to be a process. He simply just needs to build off this tournament and things will look better for him.

Koepka can be a villain but I commend him for the win today as he's really struggled even since coming back from surgery last year.

Pavel Buchnevich

Dec 8, 2013
New York
PGA Championship will allow range finders. Why? I’ve not seen one person so far that approves of this. Seems like a totally unneeded decision that no one asked for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad