Petre's NHL 13 GM Connected League (360) Sign-Up *TAKING RESERVES*

TML09

Jul 11, 2011
Ontario
The other league is going to reset everything and void trades because some guys were stupid so I resigned. If there's a spot, I'll be interested in Oilers or Sabres. Or take Chicago if the commissoner is nice to change. lol

ok will put u in reserves, we will figure all this out on monday or tuesday, and i think ill keep chicago ;P

TML09

Jul 11, 2011
Ontario
Gone for the weekend, may or may not have internet access, either way get your friend requests in by 12pm est on monday or be kicked, talk to matt if you have questions

Vinny Bombatz

Jan 16, 2012
My preferences in order are…

1. Edmonton
2. Detroit
3. Carolina
4. Montreal
5. Dallas
6. Buffalo
7. Ottawa
8. Columbus

updated...

Erza Scarlet

following the mantle
Jun 9, 2011
Requiem
I'm dropping out my reserve for this one. I'm going to start my league. My registration policies are going to be alittle strict to cut the bust people and only put serious users on it.
If anyone wants to join, we're see.

zatornator11

May 21, 2005
Actually seeing my other leagues I am in, I am going to drop out of this league. Sorry for any trouble.

Nashville is now available.

Last edited:

EggsBenedict

Cucumbersasquatch
Feb 8, 2010
Vancouver, B.C.
I'll take Phoenix, assuming you can be a part of two leagues. :)

Gamertag: MajesticMoos3

I'll be sending you a friend request shortly, and then I'll get to work on the mess that is the Coyotes (here's hoping I still have Doan).

TML09

Jul 11, 2011
Ontario
Matt has decided he wants out so PITTSBURGH IS AVAILABLE. Please note that all trades he has made are final cause if they were canceled, it would effect alot of other teams. PIT will go quick so let me know if you want the spot and i would need you to send me a friend request asap

Pinchy

Oct 19, 2008
Since I just signed up and got a team I really didn't want that much (Detroit), can I get Pittsburgh?

I'm ok with the trades made already and I'm sure Detroit will still be a team that will go quickly...especially since it should still be intact.

Thanks!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad