Petition...

Status
Not open for further replies.

joepeps

Jan 2, 2004
Toronto
Visit site
Hello fellow NHL fans...

I am here to ask everyone if starting a petition and having everyone sign it and send it to the NHL and NHLPA....

Basically talking about...

1). get your asses talking
2). stop being selfish it's us the fans who made the league what it is
3). if both sides (Mostly Owners right now) who don't want to negociate... all of us will never watch an NHL game again....

well... anyone in??? :dunno:

mackdogs*

joepeps said:
Hello fellow NHL fans...

I am here to ask everyone if starting a petition and having everyone sign it and send it to the NHL and NHLPA....

Basically talking about...

1). get your asses talking
2). stop being selfish it's us the fans who made the league what it is
3). if both sides (Mostly Owners right now) who don't want to negociate... all of us will never watch an NHL game again....

well... anyone in??? :dunno:
The NHLFA (fans association) is already doing this, I'd recommend joining up with them: http://www.nhlfa.com

Lanny MacDonald*

Petitions are useless and a waste of time. The NHLFA is so disorganized and has no credability. Fans have a lot at stake, but don't deserve a voice in negotiations. This thing has to work its course. Let nature takes its course.

K215215

Jan 16, 2004
The Iconoclast said:
Petitions are useless and a waste of time. The NHLFA is so disorganized and has no credability. Fans have a lot at stake, but don't deserve a voice in negotiations. This thing has to work its course. Let nature takes its course.

Yes, once Gary and Bob see how much the fans care, they will see the error in their selfish ways.

I think your onto something

membleypeg

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
leaflover said:
I've decided that if this season is lost due to the lockout i will never pay to attend another NHL game as long as bettman is part of the NHL.

I'm sure that this threat will bring them back to the table. Seriously though, I hope that you and I will be enjoying watching the Stanley cup playoffs this spring.

Mothra

The Groovy Guru
Jul 16, 2002
Parts Unknown
Visit site
The only way the fans can be heard is if they were organized enough to just not attend games....thats the only way....and I dont mean have attendance just down...I mean to the tune of maybe a few hundred people show up tops. Let that happen for a few weeks once the league starts back up and the fans will be heard

They assume (and correctly im afraid) that everyone will just show back up once they split up the billion dollar pie amongst themselves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad