Petition to get rid of Todd Walsh

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Good luck man, that turtle has tenure.

Pretty much. And he works for FSAZ, not the Coyotes.

I don't like him. He strikes me as the type of guy who cleans his local Emmys every night.

ClassLessCoyote

Staying classy
Jun 10, 2009
Justin Bieber is not going to get deported based on a White House petition and Todd Walsh is not going to get fired over this petition even all of the signatures are gathered. They're only 2 ways Walsh is gone. Those 2 ways are either he steps down or he gets canned by FSAZ for being in violation of his contract.

ck26

Alcoholab User
Jan 31, 2007
HCanes Bandwagon
Waffle, what exactly is your beef with Todd Walsh?

He's a bad interviewer ... gotcha ... examples? And can you find the TV guy in the NHL who consistently does good in-game interviews?

Some teams have their PBP / color guys do it, but I've watched a lot of hockey on a lot of TV channels and rarely see anything interesting or insightful between periods. Players typically aren't going to be really forthcoming with answers in the middle of the game, so there's not a whole lot of material there anyway.

zz

Nov 1, 2006
It's the cheese man... so much cheese. Layers upon layers of it. I just can't stand the guy.

doaner

Aug 21, 2008
SURPRISE!
Justin Bieber is not going to get deported based on a White House petition and Todd Walsh is not going to get fired over this petition even all of the signatures are gathered. They're only 2 ways Walsh is gone. Those 2 ways are either he steps down or he gets canned by FSAZ for being in violation of his contract.

The white house did?? Are you serious??? No wonder our country is turning into a joke.

_Del_

Jul 4, 2003

Then you should have nothing to worry about, Todd... :nod:

On a serious note, like our friend here, I can't imagine this having any effect at all.

Desert Ice 11

I'm here!
Aug 9, 2012
Tempe
Won't sign this. But one to abolish the kidcaster, I might be in.

New petition. Replace Todd Walsh and Get rid of the Kidcaster.

I still signed the current one.

White house, George Gosbee, Mickey Mouse...I don't care. If it has a chance to get someone other than Walsh interviewing I am on board.

howlincoyote2k1

Apr 14, 2005
Provo, Utah
What's wrong with the Kidcaster? Sure it might not be the most entertaining thing for the fans but for the kid that gets to go on there it's a once-in-a-lifetime experience.

Desert Ice 11

I'm here!
Aug 9, 2012
Tempe
What's wrong with the Kidcaster? Sure it might not be the most entertaining thing for the fans but for the kid that gets to go on there it's a once-in-a-lifetime experience.

Can't they just do an interview with the players pregame and ride the Zamboni? Do they have to be there during the game while plays are happening?

awfulwaffle

Jun 20, 2011
Dallas, TX
Can't they just do an interview with the players pregame and ride the Zamboni? Do they have to be there during the game while plays are happening?

I would prefer this. Most of the time they just sit there and have yes or no responses, and add nothing to the telecast.

doaner

Aug 21, 2008
SURPRISE!
I agree. The kid caster thing is awesome. If anyone of us had been given this opportunity as a kid, we'd be all over it. It's not that big of a deal!!

krepitch

Coyote Fan
Jul 15, 2009
Phoenix
The white house did?? Are you serious??? No wonder our country is turning into a joke.

Just to be clear, the White House didn't initiate this. Individuals created and signed the petition and, legally, once enough signatures are gathered, the White House has to respond.

It's probably a joke gone too far, but don't think the White House spends much time thinking about deporting Justin Bieber.

Viskeywrobr

Sep 20, 2013
Todd Walsh has an Emmy award? For what, most awkward interviewer?

I like you avi pic of rhe sister of the Bones actress, probably because I can't hear her voice. And speaking of voices, Todd doesn't bug me. At all. I've heard worse interviewers.

SweYote

Jun 7, 2011
Lund, Sweden
I don't really mind him anymore. I used to, but I think I've warmed up to the guy a little and I think he's okay now. He is awkward, but he also seems genuine in a way that's pretty refreshing.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad