Peter Mueller

Emptyvoid

Apr 11, 2009
Hello Panther fans, Rangers fan here. Just wanted to ask you guys a little bit about peter mueller.

Does he play C or RW for you guys? NHL.com has him listed as a C, while capgeek as a RW. If he plays C, how are his faceoffs?

How is he defensively, is he competent?

Do you guys use him on the PP? If so where does he play on it and how is he on the PP?

Lastly, are the Panther's willing to part with him? If so, at what price?

Drugs Delaney

Peace be with you.
Jan 31, 2013
Colorado
Hello Panther fans, Rangers fan here. Just wanted to ask you guys a little bit about peter mueller.

Does he play C or RW for you guys? NHL.com has him listed as a C, while capgeek as a RW. If he plays C, how are his faceoffs?

How is he defensively, is he competent?

Do you guys use him on the PP? If so where does he play on it and how is he on the PP?

Lastly, are the Panther's willing to part with him? If so, at what price?

He's been playing RW for the Cats as he did in Denver. He looks completely recovered from his head injuries. He's the kind of player that excels when surrounded by talent comparable to his own. He's not a great center.

I would like to see him stay in Florida. He will only benefit from the influx of young talent that is coming.

jessebelanger

Feb 18, 2009
He is incredible shape - he's flying out there for minute, minute and a half shifts. IMO has been our best player to this point in the season. Would like to see him signed long term.

IceManCat

#TheFloridaPanthers
Jul 13, 2006
The Rat Den
I doubt the Panthers trade him he has been pretty good so far this year, he brings a much needed offensive spark. He is playing RW and is much better defensively then I originally thought although he is no Selke candidate.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad