Prospect Info: Peter Holland

P larker

Nov 22, 2013
Would it be in bad taste to have a Peter Holland count down to 2nd rounder thread?

With Bozak out with an Oblique strain Holland may come close to the required games played for us to get a 2nd rounder rather then a third

idiroft

Sep 21, 2012
Lisboa
I'm all for him playing all the games this season. His development stalled in Anaheim and we sent him away to the other conference where he can't really hurt us at this point.

Might as well get the best out of the deal.

Rakell, Karlsson or Kerdiles, I have no doubt that at least on of them will be considerably better than Holland.

Paul4587

Jan 26, 2006
Given the Leafs injury woes this season (especially down the middle) he should easily hit that mark.

Paul4587

Jan 26, 2006
He sure seems to make himself expendable though... I don't know.

He does and IMO hasn't looked that impressive for Toronto but Bolland is out for months and the Leafs just sent Smithson down. And Bozak is now out for at least a couple of weeks from the sounds of things. They're in a pretty rough spot right now.

Pretty crazy how badly those injuries have affected Toronto. It shows how important depth is and why we shouldn't trade guys just because there's a young player knocking on the door who might be almost as good as the vet currently in their spot.

Oct 18, 2011
his skills would be best utilized at wing and not center, he should really study jeff carter. he has a similar body and skill set

Mr Rogers

Jul 11, 2010
Calgary
Watched the Leafs game today. Holland doesn't fight for his space nearly enough. Until he figures that out, I don't think he'll do much.

getzforfighting*

his skills would be best utilized at wing and not center, he should really study jeff carter. he has a similar body and skill set

my god this has been my comparison since the beginning. PAGING PETER HOLLAND

Theridion

May 11, 2002
Orange, CA
I love some Holland mini game action. I hope he makes it to 25 and will be counting.

Also i have been playing the Sens minigame.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad