GDT: Peter Forsberg is Overrated

serp

Jan 17, 2016
The 1st one needed to be snuffed by Jamie there and the 2nd one is just gonna happen sometimes. I'd advise against drawing any new conclusions based on this game.

Those aren't new conclusions. Klingberg hasn't done anything on the PP for at least a month and his drop passes to set up Spezza have lead to several goals against and plenty of chances.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
In general ever since Klingberg started to slowed down so did the whole Stars team. I don't know whats wrong with him but if the All-Star break doesn't fix it nothing will this season.

Mr Misty

The Irons Are Back!
Feb 20, 2012
I don't remember several goals against via drop passes, I can't think of another besides this one, and it led to a 2 on 2.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
I don't remember several goals against via drop passes, I can't think of another besides this one, and it led to a 2 on 2.

I don't know which game it was but i know for certain there was at least 1 other time a bad droppass led to a goal. Enough of those lead to turnovers regardless how many lead to goals that Klingberg and the team in general needs to stop using the droppass.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Coaches need to completely dismantle our PP during the All-Star break . Its probably also a good idea to change up our first d-pairing. Goose and Klinger together have been struggling for a while now together .

serp

Jan 17, 2016
More like embarassing . Especially our supposed best players played like utter crap .

serp

Jan 17, 2016
There is zero excuse for this game , absolutely none. The Avs are playing back to back after they had to go to a shootout yesterday and you play this sloppy with the puck ? The turnovers absolutely killed them. All 3 goals had been direct results of terrible turnovers . We don't have great goaltending or defense so when our offense has to solve a great goaltender at least take more care of the fricking puck.

FirstRowUpperDeck

May 20, 2014
Arlington, TX
Seems like every team we play is in the middle of some kind of hot streak, Avs included, while we are in a slump and help them prolong it.

I am beginning to question whether this slump or the hot start are the real Stars? Frankly, most expected slight improvement from non playoff to 6-8 seed, and we might still be a 2-3 seed, and probably won't drop all the way out of the PO picture, but maybe those early pre-season predictions were right on....hope not.

brighteststars

Feb 11, 2014
I only caught the first period of this one due to work. Not gonna lie, after seeing that we gave up a second SHG, it was for the better.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad