Butchered

I'm with Kuch
Apr 30, 2004
cut.jpg

Maybe the GOAT.

HabsQC

Sep 27, 2008
Gatineau, Quebec
awesome ! Budaj had Ned Flanders on his mask with Montreal too. He said someone once called him Flanders because Budaj made him think of Ned Flanders in the Simpsons because he's always in a good mood and even seems a bit too happy iddily diddly.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
FWIW Ben Bishop kept his 'theme' coming to LA too. I love that, it's a nice touch of personality.

awesome ! Budaj had Ned Flanders on his mask with Montreal too. He said someone once called him Flanders because Budaj made him think of Ned Flanders in the Simpsons because he's always in a good mood and even seems a bit too happy iddily diddly.

Did in LA too. a "History of Budaj's Masks" thread would be nice when we see where he ends up next year :laugh:

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville

I thought it was because he was a like a mega ultra bible thumper of the highest degree.

ElysiumAB

Sep 12, 2013
This guy seems to be the Orange County Choppers of goalie masks. Nothing clean or classy about any of them.

Patrik Barkov

Jun 25, 2016
It's the NHL. Act like an adult.

So when you turn 18 you suddenly have to stop having fun and acting silly.

This is a funny and a cheerful mask and it doesn't hurt anyone, It's a part of his personality and I don't see anything wrong with it.

Well, maybe he'll grow up during the summer and next year we'll see some adult stuff like his tax card on the helmet :yo:

Butchered

I'm with Kuch
Apr 30, 2004
So when you turn 18 you suddenly have to stop having fun and acting silly.

This is a funny and a cheerful mask and it doesn't hurt anyone, It's a part of his personality and I don't see anything wrong with it.

Well, maybe he'll grow up during the summer and next year we'll see some adult stuff like his tax card on the helmet :yo:

Yeah this was kind of where I was at with it, too. He's not an adult because of the mask? I guess he should get a nice cup of black coffee and the Wallstreet Journal on his mask instead.

What a silly comment.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad