Pete Deboer

Led Zappa

Tomorrow Today
Jan 8, 2007
Silicon Valley
I'll say it again. The home record stat is misleading because we've been on the road so much. We were losing almost as much on the road as at home except for the 2 longest road trips where we had a team record win streak and the last road trip where we went win-otwin-loss-otloss-win. Lots of points on this last trip, but not pretty.

Sideshow Raheem

Dec 22, 2015
I'll say it again. The home record stat is misleading because we've been on the road so much. We were losing almost as much on the road as at home except for the 2 longest road trips where we had a team record win streak and the last road trip where we went win-otwin-loss-otloss-win. Lots of points on this last trip, but not pretty.

Yeah, a lot of it is just goaltending too. We're getting the saves on the road but not so much at home. I don't know why, but I doubt it's something that continues. I'm guessing we'll probably do worse on the road and better at home in the second half.

do0glas

Jan 26, 2012

Hmm. I'll say we play way less intense at home. But it could just be confirmation bias.

Led Zappa

Tomorrow Today
Jan 8, 2007
Silicon Valley
Hmm. I'll say we play way less intense at home. But it could just be confirmation bias.

I'm not saying we haven't had issues at home. I'm just saying it appears worse than it is. 9 of our next 12 are at home. 6 of those will be with Torres and Couture back I'm hoping.

If we **** that up I will accept that the team sucks at home and all the players wives and children must be shipped off as long as the team is in town. :)

CrypTic

Oct 2, 2013
I'm not saying we haven't had issues at home. I'm just saying it appears worse than it is. 9 of our next 12 are at home. 6 of those will be with Torres and Couture back I'm hoping.

If we **** that up I will accept that the team sucks at home and all the players wives and children must be shipped off as long as the team is in town. :)

And require DeBoer to allow the opposing team to have last line change. :sarcasm:

Barrie22

Shark fan in hiding
Aug 11, 2009
ontario

You mean 1 of those will be with torres before he accidently touches the puck when an opposing player has it and they suspend him for another 50 games.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad