Perry for Niemi?

kamil27

Jan 10, 2013
My team: 12 team standard yahoo

C- Tavares, Stepan, Grabovski,
LW- Datsyuk (C/LW), Sharp (C/LW) , Downie (LW/RW) , Marchand
RW- Pavelski (C/RW) , Justin Williams, Corey Perry
D- Edler, Kronwall, Erhoff, Orpik (for hits and blocks)
G- Schneider and Price

Stats: G A +/- PPP SOG HITS BLOCKS PIM GAA W GAA SV%

DelZottoHitTheNetJK

Mar 10, 2011
I'd say do it but try and see if there are any free agent RWs available. Moving Perry and receiving no goals in return could hurt you a bit but it's worth it because Niemi is easily top 3 in fantasy goalies and will improve you at G big time (he's my #1 along with Halak as well)

kamil27

Jan 10, 2013
only right wings available are gallagher, tarasenko, hodgson, heatley (on Waivers), milan michalek, silfverburg. i might take this deal and give up perry and schneider i just dont know how consistent the sharks are with these w's.

graphicdisaster

Sep 27, 2013
Langley, BC
San Jose will win a lot this year, and the vast majority of those wins will come from Niemi. If you go through with the trade, you can pick up Tarasenko or Silferburg on waivers, that'd be good. In my opinion, they have the potential to be killer this year, but only if they play in the top two lines. If you want a player who's guaranteed to play top line minutes, take Michalek or Hodgson. They'll both play a lot, and eventually they'll put up points. I would pick Michalek over Hodgson personally. Essentially the trade is then:

Schneider and Perry

for

Niemi and Michalek

I would do it.

DelZottoHitTheNetJK

Mar 10, 2011
San Jose will win a lot this year, and the vast majority of those wins will come from Niemi. If you go through with the trade, you can pick up Tarasenko or Silferburg on waivers, that'd be good. In my opinion, they have the potential to be killer this year, but only if they play in the top two lines. If you want a player who's guaranteed to play top line minutes, take Michalek or Hodgson. They'll both play a lot, and eventually they'll put up points. I would pick Michalek over Hodgson personally. Essentially the trade is then:

Schneider and Perry

for

Niemi and Michalek

I would do it.

This. Definitely do it. Those are some decent RW options via free agency. Niemi's a stud on a VERY good team. He's my #1, drafted 10th overall so I may be biased but I think he and the Sharks kill it this year

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad