HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Pernell Karl Subban

Madevilz

Nov 9, 2003
Montreal
RYR107-NHL+Calgary+Montreal.jpg

Pernell Karl Subban[1] (born May 13, 1989) is a Canadian professional ice hockey defenceman who currently plays for the Montreal Canadiens of the National Hockey League (NHL). Subban was drafted by the Canadiens in the second round, 43rd overall, of the 2007 NHL Entry Draft. In 2013 he won the James Norris Memorial Trophy, and was the leading scorer amongst all defencemen.

Internationally, Subban has won a gold medal with Team Canada at the 2014 Winter Olympics.

P.K. Subban on Gm 7: "I can’t wait for the crowd, the noise, the energy in the building. I can’t wait to take that all away from them.â€

GoodKiwi

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2006
He's 25 already?

We need to start exploring potential trade scenarios before he's all washed up.

1UP

Oct 2, 2007
Québec
He's 25 already?

We need to start exploring potential trade scenarios before he's all washed up.

No, 25 is already washed up, it's too late.

I mean, have you seen his season? You could see him getting too old immediately starting at his olympic nomination, and then it getting only worse and worse. Good thing Babcock saw the wrinkles exploding out of his face, else we would have never won olympic gold.

I guess we're stuck with him now. For a LONG time. :sarcasm::yo:

vfactor

Dec 8, 2009
Montreal
Pk, Pk, Pk, Pk....happy birthday. Bring number 25 home, it's your birthday but we request a gift :)

Another great Habs in the making.

MasterDecoy

Who took my beer?
May 4, 2010
Beijing
In just disappointed to say that for a few minutes back in March where I entertained the thought of trading him....

:(

I had forgotten there were playoffs coming...

PricePkPatch*

They said on the radio that Annakin Slayd's birthday was today also.. do they have the same birthday?!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad