Perfect for Imperfect TEam

Wildman

Feb 28, 2002
Toronto
Please take this as a trash talk as my intention is not to offend anyone

Name the only perfect record team in the Eastern Division. That is right, the New York Islanders are perfect 3-0 after defeating the cross rival New York Rangers twice and Ottawa Senators once.

Some sports writer had predicted Washington Capital to win their division and Islanders to finish last. One of reporter from last night game asked Hasnain Jessa the General Manager of the New York Islanders what he thought of Washington Capital winning the division and his comments were: Washington who? The last time I saw was that the Capital were 0-3 and in last place and someone thought what? winning the division with the asset they have, the reporter must have been from Carolina and after seeing Carolina missing the playoffs the last six season, Washington must have looked like Stanley Cup Champion to him.

Our next opponent is St Louis Blues the team that does wonder in the regular season but disappears during the playoffs. Rumour out of the Blues organization is that GM Nick Quain has moved backed to Ottawa and has been seen attending NHL Ottawa Senators games and has been picking the habits from the NHL team.

HFNHL Red Wings

I believe the term that can best be used for this is 'baiting'.

Trying to stir something up are we Hasnain? :badidea:

Dr.Sens(e)

Feb 27, 2002
Ottawa
Visit site
Our next opponent is St Louis Blues the team that does wonder in the regular season but disappears during the playoffs. Rumour out of the Blues organization is that GM Nick Quain has moved backed to Ottawa and has been seen attending NHL Ottawa Senators games and has been picking the habits from the NHL team.

Regular season? Heck, we're seeded 5th last year after being favoured for 1st in the conference and the team is still looking for our first win this year! As to the post-season, the Blues are the only team to make it past the first round each of the last four seasons (ok, admittedly, I'd trade that quirky stat for a Cup).

As to the inflamatory nature of your comments, the Blues look forward to righting the good ship St. Louis against the Islanders tonight.

See you on the virtual ice.

Wildman

Feb 28, 2002
Toronto
Regular season? Heck, we're seeded 5th last year after being favoured for 1st in the conference and the team is still looking for our first win this year! As to the post-season, the Blues are the only team to make it past the first round each of the last four seasons (ok, admittedly, I'd trade that quirky stat for a Cup).

As to the inflamatory nature of your comments, the Blues look forward to righting the good ship St. Louis against the Islanders tonight.

See you on the virtual ice.

You have to admit that the Blues are so similar to NHL Ottawa Senetors:help:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad