Post-Game Talk: Perds @ Oversized Octupi 9 pm CDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

PredsV82

Trade Saros
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
Gaaaah turned the game on just in time for that bullshit.

Going back to bed.

AintLifeGrand

Burnin Jet-A
Apr 8, 2009
GreatestSnowOnEarth
the good: this team will give us a gr8 draft pick in june

the ugly truth yall dont want to hear: Its time to trade Saros and maybe Josi- if he would be so kind to waive

We need a full scale rebuild

NSH615

Feb 13, 2013
the good: this team will give us a gr8 draft pick in june

the ugly truth yall dont want to hear: Its time to trade Saros and maybe Josi- if he would be so kind to waive

We need a full scale rebuild
zero chance this team gives a great draft pick. At worst it will be right around where the 2023 draft pick was, barring a crazy waive of injuries.

NSH615

Feb 13, 2013
we need high end prospects and additional quality draft capital which is what jettisoning saros and a Josi who appears to be in decline will garner us
Josi has a full NMC as does Forsberg. They are not going anywhere. Saros is a goalie and goalies generally don't get good returns. And even if they do bottom out, more teams get stuck in the bottom out stage for years and years.

Reactions: AnalogKid

Bringer of Jollity

Oct 20, 2011
Fontana, CA
Josi has a full NMC as does Forsberg. They are not going anywhere. Saros is a goalie and goalies generally don't get good returns. And even if they do bottom out, more teams get stuck in the bottom out stage for years and years.
Even Josi's value is going to be iffy due to the contract amount and NTC. Erik Karlsson, coming off a Norris season, netted San Jose Mike Hoffman, Mikael Granlund, Jan Rutta (e.g. 3 pieces of cap balancing trash) and a top 10 protected 1st.

AintLifeGrand

Burnin Jet-A
Apr 8, 2009
GreatestSnowOnEarth
im sure Josi would waive to go to a NYR, Boston, Colorado and Detroit. My wife grew up with Josi’s wife in a nice community just outside of Detroit. In fact Josi’s and my inlaws are both members of CC of Detroit where I have seen him in the offseason multiple times.

If Detroit is in fact for real and has turned a corner, I wouldnt be shocked to see him end up in Detroit- especially if we are years away from contending

• Haha
Reactions: AnalogKid

Bringer of Jollity

Oct 20, 2011
Fontana, CA
im sure Josi would waive to go to a NYR, Boston, Colorado and Detroit. My wife grew up with Josi’s wife in a nice community just outside of Detroit. In fact Josi’s and my inlaws are both members of CC of Detroit where I have seen him in the offseason multiple times.

If Detroit is in fact for real and has turned a corner, I wouldnt be shocked to see him end up in Detroit- especially if we are years away from contending
3 of those 4 have no cap space (2 are into LTIR money) and also are in the bottom 10 in terms of prospect pools (Boston dead last, Colorado 27th). Detroit has some assets and some cap space to work with currently but have Seider and Raymond's new contracts both up at the end of this season and their 7 worst contracts all have some form of no-trade protection.

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
If they do expand the NHL, I hope they give it to a city west of the Mississippi and move the Predators to the east. 9pm weekday start times buhLOW.

Yep too games in a row I haven’t watched. Just can’t do the midweek west coast games anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad