GDT: Peoria Rivermen @ OKC Barons, Tuesday 12/11 6PM MDT

40oz

Jan 21, 2007
What happened to Plante? From AHL All Star to healthy scratch.
Cornet make's sense with all the new bodies coming from the NHL taking top six jobs, but our blue line is in rough shape and he can't play his way into the lineup.

Mcnofool6110

Re-defining Rock Bottom since '07
Dec 7, 2011
Sydney
Told you his 0 game point streak was unsustainable.

Hall is going to tear it up tonight!!

eh. tell me when Eberle's shooting percentage drops from 20000% and I'll be right. :sarcasm:

Hall looks like a man on a mission. Deck looks okay, but man is he small...

Lander shaken up, back to the bench, should be back soon. Schultz on the PP?

Oct 15, 2008
Schultz decked at the horn.

Someone better take a number.

How long has Tom Gazzola been doing colour for the Barons?

Can we swap Jack Michaels for Jim Byers?

Byers is much, much better.

Aerchon

Jul 20, 2011
What happened to Plante? From AHL All Star to healthy scratch.
Cornet make's sense with all the new bodies coming from the NHL taking top six jobs, but our blue line is in rough shape and he can't play his way into the lineup.

Plante looks horrible. Don't know the reason but he has been terribad this year.

This game is one of the sloppiest games Ive seen from both teams. A lot of games seem close to NHL level... not this one.

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
Plante looks horrible. Don't know the reason but he has been terribad this year.

This game is one of the sloppiest games Ive seen from both teams. A lot of games seem close to NHL level... not this one.

Very sloppy, I missed the goal but that one PP with Hall and Arco playing turnover machine/hot potato was terrible to watch.

Replacement*

Checked out
Apr 15, 2005
Hiking
Harski has been terrific, IMO he had a less than stellar first couple of games of the year, but then got on the top line and hasn't looked back even since being dropped down a line. His playmaking has been greatly improved, his skating seems to be vastly improved, he has made significant strides this season. IMO he must've had a great offseason of training because another major knock on him (consistency) hasn't been an issue this year. He looks like an NHL player in the AHL, that's the best compliment that IMO you can give to a guy like him.

I'm lovin that I've been behind this player from the word go. Immediately thought he would be an impact player for the org. Nice to see him taking it to another level.

Oh, I have to go now, I have a "chat request" from "Elly"....:naughty:

Calamus

Sep 1, 2008
What a shift!!

There might have been five scoring chances on that shift.

Nuts.

Replacement*

Checked out
Apr 15, 2005
Hiking
This ES domination is unsustainable. lol. I kept counting opponent players not believing there were 5 skaters chasing puck. Wow, good pressure BArons.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad