Penthouse Suite vs. Upper Level seat

hockeyball

Nov 10, 2007
So, stupid question, but is the food free then? That might make the trade off (visability) worth it.

Yah. We get to go once a year usually. My mother in law works at hitachi and they have a suite. It's great

CupfortheSharks

Sponsor
Mar 31, 2008
San Jose
My wife's company has a suite. Sometimes she gets it to take her group. The view is not great. You are sitting above the nose bleed seats. The suite is very comfortable. Couches, TVs, nice comfortable seats in the front. There are bathrooms just for the suites so there is no line. Her company lets her order a spread of food and bottles of wine. Beers are re-stocked throughout the game. You can order booze too but my wife never does. It's fun. You should do it if you get the chance.

NorCalJen

Oh baby! Oh mama!!
Thank you all for responding.

I won the tickets today at the blood drive and we decided to do it. It was pretty cool. There was a sign in the suite that it was Marty Havlat's personal suite and had been donated by him to the charity. The food was just chips, popcorn, etc., haha. I'm not complaining though. It was definitely a great time!

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
Awesome! I have always want to do this. Might have to get a few friends together and do this some time.

IIRC, it's something like $5k + $50/per person to rent suite.

There are "party suites" also available for rent which might be a bit less.

Mattb124

Apr 29, 2011
The view from the upper level suites is actually pretty good as you can see virtually the entire ice surface unobstructed, which is an issue to varying degrees with the lower level seats. I also like the fact that I know everyone who spills beer on me.

NorCalJen

Oh baby! Oh mama!!
The view from the upper level suites is actually pretty good as you can see virtually the entire ice surface unobstructed, which is an issue to varying degrees with the lower level seats. I also like the fact that I know everyone who spills beer on me.

I agree with that. We were in P19 which is basically above Section 219 (corner by visiting bench). I thought the view was great, the seats were comfy, food, drink, etc.

I did think it interesting that leaning was still a little bit of an issue. But it was nice to be able to stand up, move around, come and go much easier and with less disruption.

I was also given one of the 4 parking passes that comes per suite and that was pretty nice too. FWIW the tickets said $192 each, but suite rental is starting at $5,500 per with 18 seats, so that works out to $305 each. And then I'm pretty sure you have to order food separately, so that's probably a little steep. But maybe for a special occasion.

MrCowGod15

Feb 6, 2007
If you do end up getting tickets for the penthouse suite, just be aware that there are tickets in that same level that are "handicapped accessible". My buddy and I got a pair off of Craigslist and we weren't allowed to touch the food. We had to go downstairs to get anything. Really nice seats, though. No obstructions, great view, no lines at the bathroom, and the beer is cheaper (cash only, though).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad