Status
Not open for further replies.

hyduK

Feb 21, 2009
It will look better once KFQ returns.

Kronwall-Green
DDK-KFQ
Rig-Marchenko

That looks a lot better when The Bust Twins are absent.

I'd imagine Marchenko goes down when KQ comes back. Hopefully I'm wrong.

Either way, D can only do so much when we're scoring 1 gpg.

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
Our lines piss me off so bad I don't even want to make a GDT.

Lampedampe

Feb 26, 2015
I get get this feeling that in the beggining of the season Blashill got a lot of critique from the inside about all the line scrambeling and the constant change of pairs on lines and now it's almost as if he's too afraid to change it up. Maybe it's the players attitude? Because Blashill sure wasn't afraid to mix the line's up in the start of the season but now he's just not doing anything.

Anyways, glad to see Big E in the line-up, he's an important piece even though people like to hate on him a big guy like E is so so important for a team. He's big and strong along the boards and clears the crease, and he isn't a turnover machine anymore imo.

Anyways i've been predicting in my own head for about the last 10 games that the wings are gonna have a complete blow out victory.. So we're due! Wings win 6-2, Euro twins will show flashes of greatnes and the third line will finally get hot again.

Flowah

Nov 30, 2009
I'd imagine Marchenko goes down when KQ comes back. Hopefully I'm wrong.

Either way, D can only do so much when we're scoring 1 gpg.

If Marchenko hasn't earned a spot over Kindl and Smith I have no idea what the hell anyone in this organization is thinking. Do we really think either player is going to just find their game and we'll be super sad in a couple years after we waive them and they get picked up?

hyduK

Feb 21, 2009
If Marchenko hasn't earned a spot over Kindl and Smith I have no idea what the hell anyone in this organization is thinking. Do we really think either player is going to just find their game and we'll be super sad in a couple years after we waive them and they get picked up?

Oh, he's definitely earned it. We're talking about Ken Holland though.

Aug 6, 2012
If Marchenko is sent down that will cement the Detroit Red Wings status as a country club which would rather keep everyone happy than actually win hockey games (or so it appears).

Lets hope this is the end for Kindl.

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
If Marchenko is sent down that will cement the Detroit Red Wings status as a country club which would rather keep everyone happy than actually win hockey games (or so it appears).

Lets hope this is the end for Kindl.

Everything with Dan Cleary already cemented the hell out of that.

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
Nyquist and Tatar on a cold steak, meanwhile they are stuck on a 3rd line that hasn't worked in forever. So ****ing stupid.

joe89

Apr 30, 2009
They should think about putting Z, Dats and Larkin together. Richards with Nyquist and Abdelkader, Sheahan with Tatar and Helm/Jurco.

lilidk

Mar 4, 2008
Nyquist and Tatar on a cold steak, meanwhile they are stuck on a 3rd line that hasn't worked in forever. So ****ing stupid.
they will play better without each other , just brake it . 2 and 3 lines should be mix up, maybe switch Nyquist and Richards

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, OK Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
I thought Tats-Sheahan-Jurco looked solid Tues night in the 3rd.

Maybe drop Helm to 4th line, Jurco to 3rd, and Gus to 2.

Martinez

Go Blue
Oct 10, 2015
It will look better once KFQ returns.

Kronwall-Green
DDK-KFQ
Rig-Marchenko

That looks a lot better when The Bust Twins are absent.

Two shut down lines, kronner and green would get all the o zone starts , I like it. Plus we wouldn't have to shelter anyone like we do with kindl.
Minor changes tonight but good ones. A step in the right direction getting E back and leaving andersson out.

Martinez

Go Blue
Oct 10, 2015
Oh, he's definitely earned it. We're talking about Ken Holland though.

If blashill has any say at all march will stay up. Babs asked who is the most nhl ready, blash picks march. Now he's proven that he fits in. Kindl is a waiver player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad