GDT: Pens @ Wings || 2pm EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
Couldn't agree more. We need that line hot for the playoffs. We will be in a position where every line has to contribute if we are to go anywhere.

Right, with Geno not coming back until late first round and maybe not until the 2nd we're going to need 4 lines rolling to get by whoever we play.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
You know, maybe Kessel performing really well has to do completely with Kessel. Not because he's playing with Bonino, but because Kessel is playing well and getting luckier than what he was in the past.

Waffle Fries

Mar 7, 2013
So tomorrow

Bennett-Crosby-Hornqvist
Hagelin-Bonino-Kessel
Kuhnhackl-Cullen-Rust
Sheary-Sundqvist-Fehr

Daley-Letang
Pouliot-Lovejoy
Cole-Schultz

Speaking Moistly

What a terrible image.
Feb 19, 2013
Injured Reserve
You know, maybe Kessel performing really well has to do completely with Kessel. Not because he's playing with Bonino, but because Kessel is playing well and getting luckier than what he was in the past.

It is. Malkin-Kessel hasn't worked, but Bonino isn't some Kessel unlocking magician. Phil gets credit for getting his ass in gear and he's getting some luck to go with it.

Killahpunk

Legend
Jun 29, 2009
Eastern Canada
This game exceeded my expectations. I was expecting a boring afternoon game. But this game was fun and was nice to see a couple guys have monster afternoons.

mpp9

Dec 5, 2010

Who cares what it is. He just set a career high in a game for points with those linemates. Leave it alone.

Dipsy Doodle

Rent A Barn
May 28, 2006
Come on man. Phil's passes have not been flukey. They were sick.

Bonino's last goal was all him. Great hands.

IIRC, I said Kessel was very good today and nothing negative about Bonino's goal.

They scored 5 points, which is great. But I think it's a bit flattering. I hope it's the start of some great chemistry though.

Extra Texture

A new career
Mar 21, 2008
in a new town
Holy cow. Short of sid racking up 7 points this is about as well as a win could have gone :laugh:

So I guess the Phil/Bones combo from earlier this year wasn't just a passing phase. Having this guys and Hags scoring is amazing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad