Post-Game Talk: Pens will learn from this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThosePuckingPenguins

Apr 28, 2009
Pennsylvania
Thought it was weird so many people were praising starting CDS tonight. The more he plays, he starts to crack and fold. He’s always been like this.

Also, I know Yohe is firing up his article absolutely blasting FSG for the team’s terrible penalty kill that’s killed them and not the coach who doesn’t do anything to help improve it.

Ryder71

Nov 24, 2017
I'll bet some of you derived some modicum of Hope after the big win against the capitals the other night huh? LOL

Reactions: TheGoldenJet

metalan2

May 30, 2008
Out of a season of horrific goaltending performances, that one was second to only Tristan Jarry vs the Canadiens.

Boy, this season is over, they have the worst goaltending in the league, the worst special teams in the league, the worst defense in the league, and mediocre offense. They are also the worst coached team in the league.

Ryder71

Nov 24, 2017
This is a chance for this team to really put themselves in a strong position for a playoff birth and then soil the bed again. They are who I said they were, they are trash!!

Reactions: Gold Diamond

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Our next three opponents are playing pretty well and are better than Detroit and have better goaltending (Saros, Ullmark, Hart)…to not get two points out of this game could come back to haunt them…I hope Florida and the Isles win all their remaining games lol…embarrassing

Will Hunting

Immortal Adams
Dec 14, 2011
European Union
This is as much on Sullivan as possible. He started DeSmith, maybe thinking he is their GOALIE. He kept Rust on the 1st line. Those two bums lost us this game. And yet again, they can´t handle a 3rd period with points almost there, find a way to lose it before overtime. For the 20th time in this season or so. Must be a record. Rust and DeSmith sucked, but Sullivan is the one giving them these roles. This is 90% on Sullivan.

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
to-the-losers-toast.gif

canadianguy77

Apr 20, 2006
If coach can’t get out of the “Bryan Rust has to be in the top-6” loop he has constantly circulating in his brain, I’d rather not even make the playoffs.

f***ing guy has 2 even strength points in the 13 games in March and tanks any line he is on but the coach is crazy for him and wants him on the ice at all times.

I seriously think he’d rather miss the playoffs than demote Rust to the third line and I wish a reporter would ask him that very question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad