Pens will be ok

Darth Vitale

Dark Matter
Aug 21, 2003
Darkness
I heard one of of the local bridges had to be shut down after the mad rush to the edge by hundreds of fans caused what authorities are politely calling a "resonance issue."

image-w448.jpg

Dread Pirate Roberts

Jul 2, 2008
Mountain West
Well, I don't believe that they're going to be the worst team in NHL history, so they're definitely going to be better than they have been so far. The question is "how much better?"

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
I used to be a bandwagon jumper like you.

But then I took an arrow to the knee.

Ugh. That joke is almost as old as, well... Skyrim, I guess.

Pens x

Oct 8, 2016
No one is freaking out, really. My view on this team hasn't changed over the last 2 games. Reaves is worse than I thought, Rowney is also worse than I remembered but McKegg is better.

They still need to find a third line center and a backup goalie if Jarry isn't ready. There's no reason to wait to fix the center. But we didnt do anything about it this summer so now we're stuck for awhile with these jokester centers. McKegg is fine as 4C.

Giskard

Jun 20, 2008
Alps
The first game I saw a lot of good and some stellar moments of play, then some black out and then back on again. The second game we just gave it up, so it was bad only for the stats.
And don't forget that this team usually has crappy starts, but we had Fluery that saved the team more then once last October.
I will start worrying if the trend continues, next are NSH WAS and TBL ... We are starting the season with 5 teams that will probably be in contend for the Cup, so let's wait before approach the nearest bridge.

Habs10025

Sep 28, 2017
Penguins will make the playoffs but even if they didn't and things just went bad all season . Would it really be that bad if they ended up with a top 5 top 10 pick getting a top talent for the future . Next few drafts are suppose to be loaded

Last edited:

Night Shift

Nov 3, 2014
Florida
I haven't been able to watch this year but I was able to catch Sullys press conference after the 10 to 1 loss. After watching that I do not think we could ask for a better coach. (Tomlin should take notes). But when Sullys tenure is done here I'm convinced after watching that, that he is going to be tough to replace . We are lucky to have him.

Tender Rip

Wears long pants
Feb 12, 2007
Shanghai, China
I haven't been able to watch this year but I was able to catch Sullys press conference after the 10 to 1 loss. After watching that I do not think we could ask for a better coach. (Tomlin should take notes). But when Sullys tenure is done here I'm convinced after watching that, that he is going to be tough to replace . We are lucky to have him.

Yeah, I loved that too.

Reactions: NEPA

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Sadly I can only like this post and not love it. A million loves it deserves.

Reactions: NEPA

SUBdrewgANS

Let's Go Pens!
Dec 4, 2007
Abington, PA
www.drewklevan.com
Where can I find this press conference?

Pens x

Oct 8, 2016
I will start worrying if the trend continues, next are NSH WAS and TBL ... We are starting the season with 5 teams that will probably be in contend for the Cup, so let's wait before approach the nearest bridge.

Yea, we need to wait and reassess this after these 5 games are over. Al
Penguins will make the playoffs but even if they didn't and things just went bad all season . Would it really be that bad if they ended up with a top 5 top 10 pick getting a top talent for the future . Next few drafts are suppose to be loaded

Yes, things will have gone terribly wrong for this team if they end up with a top 5 pick (unless they trade for it).

You play to win right now with Sid and Geno.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad