last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
r94lyel.gif

Go Pens?

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
Here comes "The Pain!"

Is Fleury even playing? He's still stuck on needing like 5 games to pass, Roy.

Would be a buddy like thing for the Pens to help out with.

Invalid cuz QoC

Jan 30, 2017
Factoring nothing else other than we got spanked 7-0 by the leafs last game and now facing a meh team tonight….

Under normal circumstances this should be a decisive win.

It would be nice to get a Geno quote that says something like “we played bad, we do better next game, I do better and hope to help us win

Without going through the records, I believe we are like 21-0 after that type of Geno quote.

molon labe

Jul 13, 2016
Florida

If Fleury sits, that's unforgivable from Hynes.

Someone posted on the MB that the decision was already made for Gustav to start. Hours ago.

It's whatever. I wouldn't say unforgivable but sorta 'really?' territory - mostly because we suck and there's no reason not to. Wild are climbing back in the race and want the best chance to win - but again, we suck.

Reactions: FunkySeeFunkyDo

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
Another coach not named Mike Sullivan gets fired.

Pens will win this one to give everyone some false hope that they might right the ship. Win one and then play awful has been their pattern all year so I dunno why it would stop now. Mediocrity reigns supreme.

I'm highly amused that we're in just about the worst spot we could be in right now too standings-wise. Not making the playoffs but picking 11th overall meaning SJ would get our pick. Wonderful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad