Pre-Game Talk: Pens vs. Stars | 8:00 P.M. | He's back. We're saved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

madinsomniac

Jul 3, 2012
Pittsburgh, Pa
I see two pre game threads... I guess that makes up for me not being able to see the third pens game out of the last 4 due to work.... not really but at least Ebbett is back... I was worried we were running out of worthless 4th liners

SidDidNothingWrong

Beau's IcedCapp
Jan 2, 2014
I really hope the whole theory of "Bylsma isn't putting Megna or Gibbons on Sid's rw is the reason why Kobasew is playing because he doesn't want to mix up chemistry for when Beau comes back," isn't wrong. I think I will begin drinking during this spring if I see Kobasew anywhere near Sid on the ice.

IcedCapp

Aug 7, 2009
well slap my ass and call me suzy, Megna actually supplants Glass on the 3rd line?

Let's see him get 10 minutes!

Speaking Moistly

What a terrible image.
Feb 19, 2013
Injured Reserve
Megna's moving on up, PSM could be interesting... for the 5 shifts we see it before Megna is benched. Yay for that guy who I interchange with Conner being back, poor ******* with Gladams. Engelland should be playing over Gladams, he must have fallen out of favour with Bylsma.

Kobasew needs to **** off and take Gladams with him, his useless ass still being on the 1st line is ridiculous

Fire Shero*

Seriously, what is the rationale for Kobasew on the first line ********?

It was funny for 1 game, but we are going on game 4 or 5 with that POS playing on the top line.

Shero is convinced that Bennett should play with Crosby. Bennett will come back and look decent until after the deadline when he gets injured again.

Then they shero lovers will bust out the "you can't predict injuries" defense

Shero is a fool, I just hope he's not dumb enough to honestly think it is a good idea to rely on Bennett staying healthy and play well enough to be on crosbys line in the playoffs.

He's played in 40 some games!

Shockmaster

Sep 11, 2012
Has Kobasew ever been a healthy scratch yet this season? It seems like the only times he hasn't played is when he's been injured.

Hans Klopek

Jul 13, 2013
Helsinki, Finland
Kobachoo with a lucky goal today, keeps him in the top line for another week.

No really... hoping someone from the bottom 6 has a good game today and gets a chance on the Crosby line.

Stad

@Mahomes2Helaire
Apr 22, 2007
Saskatoon
Is this Neal and Niskanen's first game playing against Dallas since the trade? i can't even remember.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad