Jan 30, 2012
"But why Kasper? He wasn't putting up points.."

giphy.gif

Victor Z

Trade me right f**king now!
Sponsor
Apr 10, 2018
The Burgh
Would have liked to see Zoho & Bjork actually get an occasional shift after the score became 6-1. But I get it -- you can't just throw inexperienced AHL-ers onto the ice indiscriminately, otherwise that 6-1 lead might practically evaporate due to all the mistakes they're likely to make.

Oh wait...

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
We’ll catch the Rangers then our path will be WAS, CAR, TB or FLA. After that the finals will be a cakewalk.

we’re six back…I doubt it…Rangers are just as good as the Pens and their goaltending looks better overall…

Darren McCord

Dec 15, 2015
We've seen this Rodrigues story with McCann. I'd honestly look to move Zucker for a young C / W that has some pedigree and let Rodrigues walk.

Erod is much different than McCann. And he’s not going to demand a ton. He’s just not. And your not getting that for zucker.

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
rewatching these goals against, CDS sucks

I don't know about that.

1. was off a tip in front and favorable bounce for a tap in.
1. was a complete screen and didn't see it at all.
1. was a PP screen and a Burns blast opposite from where he could see.
1. was a Ruh pretending a high stick and Couture left wide open for across feed open net.
1. was a crazy bounce off the backboards high on him.

1st game back for everyone, and San Jose has good players, too.

I'm not gonna damn him for this one. Sometimes you are gonna have to win/lose 5-4/6-5/8-5

FunkySeeFunkyDo

Aug 3, 2014
we’re six back…I doubt it…Rangers are just as good as the Pens and their goaltending looks better overall…
5 back, 2 games in hand, better underlying numbers. Conceded on goaltending especially considering the tandem. Doesn’t seem like we’ve had many division games so most anything can happen.

(Edit: ponied by AB. Not that AB that was just seen riding a pony while naked down the streets of TB. I meant @AuroraBorealis.)

Pens x

Oct 8, 2016
2 hat tricks…wowza

Please keep playing Wbs guys ahead of turds…

8 goals and ZAR still found a way to be held pointless.

%C3%A7rpik-kurd%C3%AE.gif

Get a back up goalie…

Last edited:

ziggyjoe212

Oct 2, 2017
Not when we got him.
I'm not sure I understand your reply. If I misunderstood your original comment then I apologize.

But you said that Zucker's value is similar to that of McCann. Which it's not due to 3 reasons I mentioned above. I don't know what your comment has to do with anything.

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
I'm not sure I understand your reply. If I misunderstood your original comment then I apologize.

But you said that Zucker's value is similar to that of McCann. Which it's not due to 3 reasons I mentioned above. I don't know what your comment has to do with anything.

My original post was we should not resign McCann or Rodrigues and simply move out Zucker for a comparable young player with center and wing capability that could potentially develop here over the next few years ala McCann and Rodrigues.

CascadiaPenguin

Sponsor
Jul 5, 2017
The Salish Sea
IMO we'll be lucky if we get a 3rd for Zucker. He's not very good and he has a fat contract.

McCann was young, cheap, and better offensively.
Zuck has one year remaining at $5.5MM and he has a 10 team no trade list. I figure he may want to go back to Cali, but I doubt that happens for any meaningful return and without Pittsburgh retaining. Not sure where Hextall stands on this, actually not sure where he stands on most anything, though I've been generally pleased so far.

Reactions: AlphaMikeFoxtrots

Darren McCord

Dec 15, 2015
We got Rodrigues and McCann for very little.

That is what I’d try to focus on getting. A player like Rodrigues or McCann we feel has more to give.

5.5 millon dollar zucker would not get you McCann. Good luck finding the next Erod over the next dud

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad