GDT: | Pens vs Sharks | 2030hrs MST | Facing our mortal enemy

Status
Not open for further replies.

NewAgeOutlaw

Belie Dat!
Jul 15, 2011
412/724
I'm hoping beyond reason that the 3rd is anything other than the Sharks establishing a shooting gallery for 20 minutes because that is how it goes when the Pens have a lead.

canadianguy77

Apr 20, 2006
Rakell has this stupid send around the wall play on PP, Letang not to be outdone on stupid
It’s not a dumb play if Letang reads it but he hardly ever does. For some reason he loves to chill in the middle when there are board battles where we’re outnumbering them and likely to come away with the puck. I don’t know why he constantly does that…it wastes so many possessions with the man advantage.

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
It’s not a dumb play if Letang reads it but he hardly ever does. For some reason he loves to chill in the middle when there are board battles where we’re outnumbering them and likely to come away with the puck. I don’t know why he constantly does that…it wastes so many possessions with the man advantage.
makes sense

canadianguy77

Apr 20, 2006
Doc looks like a guy who would be able to create a ton of space for any line he’s on. He gets on the puck like it’s nobodies business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad