GDT: | Pens vs Rangers | March 18th 1800hrs MST | Here we go again

Status
Not open for further replies.

DesertedPenguin

Mar 11, 2007
No. It probably was listed an emergency recall at first but then they realized they only had one D who had been out and couldn’t make an emergency loan so they put Bonino on LTIR and converted it to regular recall. Cap friendly could be wrong as well but they specify the type of recall
Emergency recalls count against the cap, too. Bonino had to go on LTIR for cap reasons regardless of whether Friedman was an emergency recall or regular recall.

Given the Penguins specifically labeled him as an emergency recall, I'm guessing CapFriendly is just incorrect in its label.

Reactions: AuroraBorealis

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Emergency recalls count against the cap, too. Bonino had to go on LTIR for cap reasons regardless of whether Friedman was an emergency recall or regular recall.

Given the Penguins specifically labeled him as an emergency recall, I'm guessing CapFriendly is just incorrect in its label.
We’ll find out shortly…

DesertedPenguin

Mar 11, 2007

... Um... So hextall is making random emergency recalls that the coach isn't asking for?

Can these f***nuggets get on the same page?
I think it's more that a couple guys might be getting some pregame treatment/assessments and they brought Friedman up just in case. If the players are good to go, Friedman can be sent right back down before the game or converted to a standard recall and be kept up.

Zirakzigil

Global Moderator
Jul 5, 2010
Canada

I think it's more that a couple guys might be getting some pregame treatment/assessments and they brought Friedman up just in case. If the players are good to go, Friedman can be sent right back down before the game or converted to a standard recall and be kept up.

This. He was called up in case someone cant play. If a regular is able to go in he doesnt play. Its that simple.

BusinessGoose

May 19, 2022
St. Louis
This. He was called up in case someone cant play. If a regular is able to go in he doesnt play. Its that simple.
Look

Yall putting logic on stuff that's supposed to just be a jab at a coach who thinks he's holding his cards close to his chest, but is actually just insufferable

And a GM who is insane

Geez

Lol

Reactions: Pens x

NewAgeOutlaw

Belie Dat!
Jul 15, 2011
412/724
isnt Friedman better than Ruhwedel?

tumblr_3e9682435983de8d11893d8ce32a2429_fc92ffd9_640.gif

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
They’re trying to fake an emergency recall it seems to save a regular recall…hence all the secrecy.. but cap friendly ferreted it out lol

• Haha
Reactions: BusinessGoose

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
Unless POJ turns out to be a stud and MP takes a pretty big leap this defense is gonna need a facelift for it's recent facelift real soon.

Reactions: Gurglesons
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad