GDT: Pens vs Oilers 1900hrs EST

Coastal Kev

There will be "I told you so's" Bet on it
Feb 16, 2013
The Low Country, SC
Sully created this VET laden soft marshmellow team. What a bore they are to watch. Zero enthusiasms. .... and Jeff Carter....... who puts the puke in vomit.

DearDiary

🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷
Aug 29, 2010
Sully created this VET laden soft marshmellow team. What a bore they are to watch. Zero enthusiasms. .... and Jeff Carter....... who puts the puke in vomit.

Malkin is the prime example of this. Had McLeod lined up to put him on a stretcher, decides to stop and let him score. The fact that McLeod didn't even brace for a hit says it all

• Haha
Reactions: TheGoldenJet

Dessloch

DOPS keeping NHL players unsafe like its their job
Nov 29, 2005
What will be the icing on the cake? Sid getting concussed after sticking up for Gruden?

SomeDude

Mar 6, 2006
Pittsburghish
When regular folks get bored in their 70s they go work for Walmart as a greeter. Former Oilers go back to take a coaching or management job.

canadianguy77

Apr 20, 2006

McDavid is at 1.5 PPG in the playoffs.

.6 GPG.

But yeah.
Do the stats where he doesn’t play with Draisaitl on his line. At some point they’re going to have to do what Sid and Geno did and produce with less. But I think it might be too late for them already. They should have already learned how.

• Haha
Reactions: Kerberos

The Great Mighty Poo

Thank You 59.
Feb 21, 2020
Scatbox
What I'd give to have a Steve Downie level mentally unstable people to run at someone right now. Oh wait I forgot, our coach is a chicken shit pacifist that hates players with anything resembling genitals.

Reactions: Come on

ChaosAgent

May 8, 2018
Do the stats where he doesn’t play with Draisaitl on his line. At some point they’re going to have to do what Sid and Geno did and produce with less. But I think it might be too late for them already. They should have already learned how.

Do those stats exist?

Crosby didn't suddenly become a bad playoff player from 2010 to 2014 dude. His team just lost.

the penitent

Feb 20, 2023
This is the Penguins version of desperation, playoff-type hockey. A bunch of imperfect players still trying to make the perfect pass instead of shooting the puck. How in the hell is Sully still retaining his job after yet another shit-show?

Reactions: Andy99

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad