GDT: Pens vs Leafs-scape goal Phil returns [Converted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snow Dog

Victorious
Jan 3, 2013
GTA
We need more than one line to produce. The other three lines were terrible tonight, so Babcock moved Kadri to help out the second line.

So the first line was playing so well he moved their center to help the other line that was doing nothing.Whatever turns your crank.

Gallagbi

Formerly Eazy_B97
Jul 5, 2005
.910 sv % is the new standard for starters. Getting that sv % would mean you were average on a below average team. My expectation for Bernier was never getting .920 sv %. I expected anywhere from .912-.915, maybe more if he gets hot. Many people seem to forget that Rinne, Price, Varlamov, and Quick often had season/s were they were below .910 sv %. Bernier hasn't had a season like that yet, even though he's only been a starter for two years.
Did I miss a post where someone expects a .920 save%?

LeafsMonster

Marlanderthews
Feb 3, 2012
Toronto
MAF is actually pretty solid goaltender. He got his **** together last year, and is playing very well this year, again. He's definitely a top 10 goaltender in the league.

I don't know about that. He's very on and off. When he's on, top 10 for sure, when he's not, he looks downright aweful. Overall i don't think he's top 10, average at best above above.

Certainly beatable.

mikebel111*

So the first line was playing so well he moved their center to help the other line that was doing nothing.Whatever turns your crank.

It's true though. He moved Kadri to bring life into other lines, sadly in the process it caused JVR to have minus after Kadri was removed as the C
Feel bad for JVR

He misses Kadri I think

TML1

Oct 18, 2014
I wouldn't score if I had such a bad goalie in net because I would have zero confidence.

This game can go both ways.

Well news for you. Their not scoring when Berniers playing well either.

wmark

Apr 5, 2014

You do realize that the Kadri line has the most shots on net right?

The Bozak line only had 1 shot on net.

:laugh:

but keep thinking that.

It's to spread the offense.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
I thought it was to send a message to Boyes.

He looks slow as hell, zero energy, and 5min major to boot.

that's probably the more legit reason (but in his presser he said "to be tougher.")

also - I don't think he played since the 5 minute major

The Examiner

Jun 24, 2013
Let look at the bright side people! I think it's safe to say I can now eat my left over candy!!! :yo:

mikebel111*

Wait a second. Bozak not any PP unit on that PP, and Kadri was?

But I thought Bozak was promoted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad