GDT: Pens vs. Leafs|November 26, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

SidDidNothingWrong

Beau's IcedCapp
Jan 2, 2014
Sidney Crosby has done this like a cogillion times in his career.

A majority of the league does. At this point, stuff like that is standard. As long as it evens out, I don't really care. Each player has the right to try to get all of the advantages he can.

gopens66

Hop in the Cordoba, Baby, we're goin' bowlin!
May 25, 2006
Altoona,Pa
When has Sid ever grabbed his face without actually getting hit in the face? Are you confusing him with Carcillo?

Yeah, I'm confusing Sid with Carcillo. Sid has grabbed his face and snapped his head back a hundred times when something was close to his face without actually hitting it, trying to draw a penalty.

gopens66

Hop in the Cordoba, Baby, we're goin' bowlin!
May 25, 2006
Altoona,Pa
A majority of the league does. At this point, stuff like that is standard. As long as it evens out, I don't really care. Each player has the right to try to get all of the advantages he can.

That is my point. He was so disgusted with it happening, I thought I'd point out that our own captain has done this routinely.

NewAgeOutlaw

Belie Dat!
Jul 15, 2011
412/724
That is my point. He was so disgusted with it happening, I thought I'd point out that our own captain has done this routinely.

There was nothing within a foot of Phaneuf's face. I've never seen Crosby do that when nothing is even close to his face. That was some Carcillo-level ****

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad