Post-Game Talk: | Pens vs Knights | Win | Zucker: The hero we need, not the hero we deserve.

Who has the better wardrobe?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zirakzigil

Global Moderator
Jul 5, 2010
Canada
Ugly ugly ugly 1st. Definitely got screamed at during the intermission and snapped out of it. Zucker leading the way with 2 goals and Jarry slamming the door shut for the last 40min. Good job boys to snap out of it and pull out a win against a great team.

monophy.gif

SomeOldDude

May 27, 2016
VA
What a come back win! The difference in play from the 1st on was night and day. I'm usually the last one to go negative and say they will lose because I have seen them score 3 goals in 2 minutes way to many times and pull it out. This time I just didn't think they we interested in playing, glad I was wrong and kept watching. My buddy texted me all pissed off the end of the 1st and went to bed, but I expect that from him lol.

Reactions: EVGENIMERLIN

FunkySeeFunkyDo

Aug 3, 2014
Stopped LVK’s 23 game “out-shooting the opponent “ streak. 1st time LVK gave up a three goal lead. TJ with 19 saves after the rough third period. Zucker scored. Twice. Lots to like after the first period.

Aug 4, 2008
Rochester, NY
Great come back win. Jarry was a dud early, but turned it around as the game went on.

On paper I like these lines, I'd like to see the current center setup for a few games and see how it works.

Zucker getting 2 is nice, if he can become a contributor that would be huge.

3ladesof5teel

Feb 20, 2012
Do people really leave when they say "games over" "later guys" after the 1st period?

Asking for a friend

Al Smith

Apr 28, 2012
Great comeback. Nice effort all around, especially in the third when they got up and VGK turned up the heat. PP didn't score in the second, but helped turn momentum in our favor, so there's that. Other than the giveaway in the second, Jarry was solid after the first.

VGK definitely needs someone like Eichel. Will be interesting to see how he plays when he comes back from surgery.

Coastal Kev

There will be "I told you so's" Bet on it
Feb 16, 2013
The Low Country, SC
Big game by Jarry.

Matheson should be playing 3rd most minutes out of the D.

Still hate the Zucker - Malkin - Kappy line.

Letang 8 game point streak.

@Honour Over Glory about to make a Whistle Pig Manhattan

I'll Trump your hate with my loathing of the Jake- Sid- Rust line.......

GG though....

It's not that I never want Boyle or Simon to play, but do they have to play every chance over young guys that have potential??

What happened to the Sully that played rookies in 16........those young legs helped spark the team.

This is why I don't like long tenured hockey coaches.

Reactions: Gold Diamond
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad