Zirakzigil

Global Moderator
Jul 5, 2010
Canada
Bad loss. Be nice to your fellow posters. Annnd go

d85sfsi-b226c144-987c-4111-b4c9-b1d4b5f580eb.gif

Al Smith

Apr 28, 2012
Line 3 had a good game. Everyone else - including all D - pretty much played in slow motion. Jarry mostly good. I think McGinn is back next game? Hopefully that takes Bork out of the lineup.

Reactions: Angrrus

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
loved the Kings, they kept coming for 60 minutes...this was a play off performance, Penguins did not want to participate in...

Just a little bit dissa point I will have to regage my opinion on our defense, I thought our 6 were as good as any...but they buckle under pressure tonight...3rd line did solid everyone else big minus

Lets see how they do the rest of the trip

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
loved the Kings, they kept coming for 60 minutes...this was a play off performance, Penguins did not want to participate in...

Just a little bit dissa point I will have to regage my opinion on our defense, I thought our 6 were as good as any...but they buckle under pressure tonight...3rd line did solid everyone else big minus

Lets see how they do the rest of the trip

Dumoulin was awful tonight. Marino was his typical getting dominated in front of the net.

Not sure anyone else was really that bad. Honestly I thought Petts played great.

canadianguy77

Apr 20, 2006
And giving the other teams blueline that much time and space with the puck in our end never works out well for us. You need to attack those guys to at least keep them honest.

KrisLetAngry

MrJukeBoy
Dec 20, 2013
Saskatchewan
The Kings beat us fair and square. They out played and out worked us. We were not prepared and we deserve the loss.
I'm not going all doom and gloom I think it would be ridiculous to. But if we look like this 3 games in a row I may have to go down that path again.

+ line 3 the BluGersImonZahorna.

---------- PP yall know
--- everything else

- to any posters blaming Jarry this game

Tender Rip

Wears long pants
Feb 12, 2007
Shanghai, China
Top6 destroyed. Blueger line rolling. 4th (5th) line not horrible.

Don't think Sid's line will be fundamentally better against this kind of team (heavy, heavy forecheck) with Rust instead of Rodrigues, so there's that worry for me again.
Malkin's line got beat even worse on the scoresheet because of the point shots beating Jarry, and Kappy/Matheson screwing up in the first. Trees not growing into the skies with those guys.... and just a horrible PP showing on that from Geno (and the others, but that was all the things we don't like to see in a very short time).

Don't burn the tape though. Rather make very sure they all watch it intensely.

And lets keep Big Z up all the time. Hopefully that's the one positive from this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad