Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Lol…Pens just engaging in a shit show now…no hockey to be found…muck it up boys

AuroraBorealis

Back-to-back hater
Oct 16, 2018
Vancouver, British Columbia
Lol, I just…

You think none of us played any sports or something? I played Professional Rugby and I’ve played Hockey as well as American Football.

Do I have more of a say on some shit too? I hate when this bs is strewn about.
I will 100% listen to you over others if you're talking about something related to your experience, yes. Zero problem with that.

SomeDude

Mar 6, 2006
Pittsburghish
Pens goalies in the locker room tonight
giphy.gif

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Yeah, I mean, he’s such a great coach and all. He’s made that crystal clear.

Lol, we’re going to see Sullivan behind the bench when we bottom out, aren’t we? This ownership somehow thinks he’s god.
When?

Mate we’re at the bottom. This team is fighting for a playoff spot. That’s bottoming out for this team.

Reactions: Gurglesons

canadianguy77

Apr 20, 2006
Reminds me of that game against Chicago where they were trotting out their first unit when it was like 7-0. Classless stuff.

Reactions: Andy99

TimmyD

Nov 11, 2013
Greensburg, PA
Sully talking to the Kings bench because of some “unwritten rule” is a microcosm of why this team is as arrogant as they are. How dare the Kings still try when they are beating best coach in hockey and almighty Mike Sullivan… maybe adjust your damn game plan and don’t get blown out if you don’t want Kempe on the ice up by 5…. Or just keep yelling at the Kings bench and ignoring the real issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad