Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AuroraBorealis

Back-to-back hater
Oct 16, 2018
Vancouver, British Columbia
I swear, every game against the Jets since 2017 is a brawl. They're our western rivalry.
1707270077486.png

Yeah, but we own them though.
Now that I've said it, 4-3 Jets in OT.

Reactions: BusinessGoose

PensandCaps

Beddy Tlueger
May 22, 2015
Yes because we have so many guys on this team that play his style of blocking shots and laying it out. You need players like that on your team at least he brings other elements when not scoring.

I hate to break it to many of you but having a bunch of Puustinen's on the team that score 1 goal in 21 games is less effective than a guy who lays it out when the games on the line. Because when he's not scoring he does absolutely nothing else.
Puustinen has done very well with the ice time given. I wouldn't say he's useless outside of scoring, good touch on his passes, pretty smart IQ player.

View attachment 815565

Yeah, but we own them though.
Now that I've said it, 4-3 Jets in OT.
Feel like every game is close though, usually.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
A team of bullies recognizes an easy mark when it sees one. And no team (or coach) in the NHL is softer than the Pens.
Since they were the thrashers. I still remember that douche Kane knocking the f*** out of Matt Cooke and not being that angry at the time because Cooke was being a wanker himself.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
It’s very sad to watch L2 and Geno these days…zero shots on goal
It's sad that they will never prioritize fixing it. Just throw a bunch of shit with Geno without seeing what he needs and then expect him to create miracles on the ice.

I like Doc but he was never the answer for Geno and Puustinen made his life easier and apparently that meant being demoted down and off.

Reactions: Andy99

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Our competition in the Flyers and Devils are both winning and Isles won last night…we need a win here and yet it will be meaningless in the standings unless our Metro foes start losing…

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
It's just frustrating to hear how so many go Geno has lost a step or some shit but when he was with Puustinen he didn't look like it at all. They say how Sid is doing this and that while he has Jake but Geno struggling with the likes of White, Smith, Rakell, Doc and the assumption that he should be fine because what? They're Guentzel caliber?

There has been zero attempt to fix the second line by Dubas and Sullivan. And if Dubas does try, Sullivan sure as shit won't utilize it.

Reactions: akapidots

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
not hating geno's game tonight, skating OK, its just Smith is a black hole and DOC is not good enough to be a driver and disrupter
And unfortunately Geno is not good enough anymore to elevate scrubs on his line and Sullivan doesn’t care…I hope Geno asks to be traded somewhere where he’ll get some support…

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Our competition in the Flyers and Devils are both winning and Isles won last night…we need a win here and yet it will be meaningless in the standings unless our Metro foes start losing…
Well then the Devils and Flyers better win!

chethejet

Feb 4, 2012
Geno started well got sick and just hasn't been up to the task. With his contract for 2 more years, He has to change his game to a degree. Dubas will be moving guys out after next year. Last year of his contract is Florida friendly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad