Post-Game Talk: | Pens vs Jerks | Loss | Letang is a moron

Who is more likely to take an idiotic penalty and cost us a game?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

madinsomniac

Jul 3, 2012
Pittsburgh, Pa
It's clear you haven't watched much hockey. Refs didn't cost us the game. That's the bitchy, whiny excuse people like you like to use.

99% would be ok with calling Trocheck for the rough and Letang for the cross check, or not calling either. I've seen it go either way over 1000 times. Refs decided to let it go, and I, along with 99% of the viewers were ok with that decision. If you watch more hockey, you'd see that this happens ALL THE TIME. Then Tanger loses his shit...

Trocheck skates away and Letang slashes and roughs Trocheck. Easy penalty call and was well deserved. Trocheck baited Letang and Letang bit hard.

I'm going to go over this one more time....

99% would be OK with just calling the Trocheck rough, but most likely, Letang would've gotten 2 for cross checking...
99% would be OK with calling the Trocheck rough and Letang cross check.
99% would be OK with calling neither.

Refs let it go, like they have done 1000's of times over the years... Then Letang loses his shit and that's the ballgame.

You either get it now or choose not to. Either way, my advice to you is to watch more hockey.
Refs universally suck and you just have to overcome it… even when they are blathering idiots…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad