Post-Game Talk: Pens vs Jerks: Jarry stealing points, PP giving them away

Zirakzigil

Global Moderator
Jul 5, 2010
Canada
Almost at the point Id prefer Ruh on the ice over Karlsson, almost. PP has to get better, cant get any worse. Jarry proving the haters wrong today who wanted Ned to start. Garbage 1st, better 2nd, desperation 3rd, Pens hockey in a nut shell. Team looks better 6 on 5 than 5 on 4. Would love to see a 50-55min effort from this team...

tumblr_3479fcdcf3f9eecd0c016b4cd987e87f_9a8cbaec_540.gif

Ragamuffin Gunner

Lost in the Flood
Aug 15, 2008
Boston
Why the f*** does Sid insist on changing when they have the puck in OT??? At least the second game that's cost them.

This team being garbage in OT is gonna f***ing cost them the POs.

Everyone else won so we lost ground again.

TJ stole a point, the 18 guys in front of him could get the other.

Losers.

Reactions: Pomee and farscape1

cygnus47

Sep 14, 2013
God damn Sid, that is some line change buddy.

Well...good to get one point I guess. Very lucky to score on our only chances of the 3rd period, but man this team has completely forgotten what it takes to win.

Headshot77

Bad Photoshopper
Feb 15, 2015
- we've played like crap these last two games

+ we squeaked out 2 points in those two games

- goaltending is bailing us out hardcore

+ goaltending can bail us out hardcore

- the offense is absolutely anemic at all situations except 6v5 for some reason

+ EK has helped immensely on the back end and overall everyone on D is doing servicable-to-good.

Turin

Feb 27, 2018
Team is a f***ing joke three on three. Will end up costing them the playoffs more than the dogshit powerplay at this point.

But that loss is on me, I haven't watched a single goal for the team be scored the last week, every time I turn on the game at work they get scored on immediately and it happened again.

Fordy

May 28, 2008
if dumoulin is scoring threes of goals after leaving the pens i truly need to see a breakdown of players’ stats performances during and after their penguins tenures. i have to imagine it’s not a flattering +/-

canadianguy77

Apr 20, 2006
Another game, another slow start, but again, they got better as the game went on. It’s kind of their MO at this point.
Would be nice to win a few of these OT games, but a point is a point, and there is no 3 on 3 in the playoffs. I like our chances better in a battle of attrition anyway.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad